AKOMT_Part 10

Jade's POV (yeah the other ??? was Jade)

I'd gotten more than enough of what i needed to ruin that slut's rep as the little innocent thing at school.

Volto showed me how to take snapshots while the cameras were recording and i now had a picture of her with every single one of those guys even the teacher and that doctor. Copies would be made and distributed at school next week. At least, that was my plan.I had no idea what he planned to do about anything. 

Like before, I'd just been watching and texting him their activities lately. 
I watched as there was now only two guys there with her--the fag one and the one with the long blonde hair--and Sang snuck out the door as soon as they went into the kitchen.

On one camera, i listened and made notes though i didn't really get anything they were talking about. I thought the Academy was their fancy pants school. So why would those guys be saying "....The Academy Elders aren't gonna be ok with all of us slackin off like this too much longer." Elders? What, do they go to Hogwarts?

I snickered at my own joke. God I was amazing. Funny, smart, head cheerleader, and of course gorgeous. I couldn't see why North never picked up on the vibes i threw his way but i had a feeling after me and Volto were done here, I'd get North AND my school back. 

As she left a note on a post it she affixed to the television, she quickly made her way out the door and those guys were none the wiser still caught up talking about favors and whatever.

I pulled out my cell, scrolled to the thread listed as Volto, and typed: She just snuck out. Only two guys there but they have no idea she's gone.

It seemed to take forever before he replied and when he did I knew i had a cheshire cat smile on my face. Oh i liked how this was all coming out. I really liked it.

His reply? "Our acquaintance should be done after tonight. I'll do what i told you i would."

Oh yes, i smirked, i liked it a lot.