The New Me Part 2

/////ATTENTION/////
In this story, it's best if you use your imagination so it would be like 'ow-so-amazing'. XD Until the end of this story you really gotta use this dude *points at the head*. So.... Yeah! I'm not so good in putting actions so you think about it. But for me, it's pretty cool to use your brain. :D
P.S.
Sorry for the late updates. I was just busy with my school works and projects. I hope you understand! And I thought no one would have an interest reading this so I almost quit. Thanks to 2 peeps who loved this, they inspired me to do this again. =D Don't worry, I'll make it up to you guys. I'll be creating the next chap as soon as possible.

NOW ON WITH DA STORY!

3 Years Later....

(Amy's Secret Laboratory)

Marshmallow: Amy! They launched another attack.

Amy: Another what?! That's not good. Are you hurt?

Marshmallow: Nope.*trying to sit on a table* But are you finish with your new proto type thingy? You've been doing that for months.

Amy: Not yet. There's a missing part thou.

Marshmallow: What is it?

Amy: It needs a memory.

Marshmallow: I'll get one.

Amy: No! We both know that we can't go to Eggman's base. We must stay safe. Or else we can't escape from his hands.

Marshmallow: But why don't you want to get from the robots we destroyed? They have memory storage, right?

Amy: Yeah but I want my Mega Computer to have my own creation. Plus the robots' memory has a tracking device which will make Eggman know where we are.

Marshmallow: Oh yeah! Sorry, guess I'm not smart enough.

Amy: Don't say that. You are smart Marsh. Remember that weapon you made.

Marshmallow: Yeah but I still needed your help. Besides you're way smarter than me.

Amy: People makes mistakes Marsh. Besides, practice makes perfect.

Marshmallow: See? Even your words are for smart people.

Amy: You will understand if you turned to my age.

Marshmallow: The question is how old are you?

Amy: 15 years old by now.

Marshmallow: Do you still remember your crush?

Amy: Who?

Marshmallow: Duh! Sonic the Hedgehog, right?

Amy: I don't have time for him.

Marshmallow: Oh c'mon. You still like him don't yah?

Amy: No!

Marshmallow: Amy is inlove. Amy is inlove! *sing with tune*

Amy: If you can say that. Did you fall inlove with someone already?

Marshmallow: No!

Amy: Well, if you got to my place you'll know the sweetest and smartest fox I've ever met.

Marshmallow: No way! What's his name, anyway?

Amy: Miles "Tails" Prower, for short, Tails. Wh? Do you like him?

Marshmallow: No! Of course not. It doesn't mean I ask the name I like him already.

Amy: Alright..... Let's stop this already.