My Living Rose

"Sonic, you okay? Why didn't you tell me that you were doing this alone? I could've helped you out!" Tails said, worriedly.

"Nah! I'm better off by myself. I was just to excited to see my lil' hammer wielder once again." I answered, spitting out some blood.

"Well, you gotta rest for a while..." He replied, helping me get up.

"No, I gotta finish this!" I shouted, dashing off to confront Mecha Amy.

"Sonic!!!!" I heard Sally yelled as I went inside the base and attacked the robot.

I then thought of a plan to get her back to normal.

"Since that I'm a robot and you're a robot. Let's fight fire with fire, shall we?" I yelled letting her attack aim on me.

But this time..........

Her attack got weaker and weaker.

"Sonic!!!" I heard them all should me name.

"FINISH THAT HEDGEHOG ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!" Eggman commanded.

/////Amy's Point of View/////

"FINISH THAT HEDGEHOG ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!" Eggman commanded as I held my hero in the air.

I felt my face filled with tears as I hopelessly can't control myself anymore. Why does this have to happen?

"Amy..... Please." I heard Sonic let out his last words before I was about to threw him in the air.

Shadow then tried confronting me by saying chaos control but then, Metal Sonic blocked his attack, reflecting his attack back at him.

Shadow then fell on the ground, coughing blood.

"I can't do this anymore!!!" I yelled feeling that my whole mechanical body fell into the ground.

/////Sonic's Point of View/////

I felt very weak, hopefully trying to see my rose once more. I crawled towards the robot's body and tried to remove the think metal that's hiding the pink hedgehog inside.

It was to difficult to do such a thing so I decided laying down beside the robot instead. We are both robots after all but the difference is that I can move by my own without any command.

I tried holding the hand of the robot and then I felt that........................

She held mine also.

I then got up from my position and looked at her eyes. It was now blank due to the lost of energy.

/////Amy's Point of View/////

I got the opportunity to held my blue hero's hands once more but there's is still a a gap since that I can't hold him by my bare hands due to the fact that I am still a robot. Tears streamed down my muzzle as I felt a small joy that burst into my heart.

After all my sacrifices and keeping myself distracted to stop hoping for love made me forget that I still have friends that has been finding for me even in small corners of this world.  Maybe it's because it's hard to get over stuff especially when that memory is just right before your eyes, gazing on it every moment of everyday.

I forgot that my life is only limited. I forgot that I still have to live life the fullest until the last time I will see the world. I forgot everything because of being a coward.

All this years; No matter what I do; Fate may stop me from doing it;  But my heart won't..............

I LOVE YOU SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!!!!!!

And with one shout, a part of my metal suit cracked open and there I saw my blue hedgehog waiting for me to open my eyes.

"I know it might be late to give you a birthday present but I don't mind...." He chuckled as he gave me a passionate kiss.

"Looks like the problem's solve." I heard a few people comment.

"What how in the world?!" Eggman yelled.

"All in the reprogramming." I heard Tails giggled as I heard Sally said, "That's the Tails we know! Welcome back lil' genuis."

"Oh, Egghead! Guess, you're gonna spend way more time repairing almost half of your robots. Or wait--- Is there still anything left?" The blue hero carried me into his arms as all of us ran back to our place.

"I'll get you for this!!!!!" Eggman shouted as a loud BANG was heard behind us.

I still felt weak after all that happened but it wouldn't be compared to my first kiss.... After that, my vision went blurry again as MY blue hero carried my to a safe place....

It was such an amazing experience....

/////Author's Note/////

Wazup readers? Thank you guys for the 2.2k views in my story!!! I wouldn't continue this if it wasn't because of all your support. Don't worry... This isn't the ending. I already made drafts about the other chaps but it might take time since it still needs to be edited. Thank you for the comments!!! I promise this is a TRILOGY!!! 2 more books. So, please, hang in there. I'm doing all that I can to make sure my grammar would be understandable (Thanks to my English Teacher, I got new stuff to make it look simple to read).

Thank you also to my friends (I wouldn't mention anyone since all of you are my friends and I love you!!!) that have been a great support to this story. Thank you everyone!!!

Btw, the comments on the recent chaps made me laugh (Comment: "The suspension is killing me!!!"). Hahaha! :D Thanks!!!

Comment, follow and make sure to live a vote. Stay tuned on another chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!!!