I don't know how long has it been

Wew. I don't open my account anymore (maybe just occassionaly) but I am really shocked to see a lot of views from this book.

To be perfectly honest, I didn't think someone would read this. Come to think of it, my grammar's making me cringe and I didn't think the plot was nice. I always thought that it wasn't good enough.

But thanks to you guys, the readers, and random people who thought this was good but not really, this story reached 20k! I love you and I would give you cookies if I ever get to meet you! :)

This story isn't finished yet and I'm currently trying to remember the story (because the sequel is ON HOLD). The sequel is out so if you want to know what will happen to the two hedgehogs in love, then another adventure is waiting for you to discover.

Summary:

A joyful day to start but a gloomy night to end.What if the future set for them isn't the one they expect?Would you rather give your life to someone you hate than the one you love for the sake of the people? Would you rather suffer than be happy?And what if that person that left you suffering went back to your life after all those years in vain?But what if it was too late to save the one you love?Join us in the new adventure of Sonic and the gang as they try to fix the broken timeline as PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE collide. Will there ever be a better future?

Here's the link to Sonamy Story 2: A Crushed Dream: https://www.wattpad.com/story/54517106-sonamy-story-2-a-crushed-dream

I hope to see you guys next time and I hope that you'd be interested in other stories I'll be making in the future. Thanks again and have an awesome day! :)