Robot Problem

As we went outside and saw fire everywhere.

"This isn't good!!!" Tails said as he pointed a robot that burns everything on its way. "Amy we really have to contact Sonic!!" Tails added.

"Fine! You call him why I distract the robot!" I commanded as I ran to confront the robot. I suddenly snapped my fingers then my hammer appeared.

"Time to take you down!" I was about to attack but the robot grabbed my hammer and I saw its face. "Marsh???!!!" I shrugged.

It didn't reply any word but it just threw me on the ground and aim its gun to me head. Suddenly, a blackblur appeared in front of us and carried me away from the robot.

"Are you stupid?! You could have been killed by that thing?! Are you even worrying about yourself?!" Shadow exclaimed harshly as he lend a hand so I can stand up.

I kindly accept the help and gladly said; "You really did came! Thanks Shadow!!!"

"Whatever, this isn't the best time to chat around. We better take this thing down!!!" He glared at the robot who was aiming on him. As the robot fired its attack and as Shadow carried me from one tree to another.

"Just go easy on her! She's my friend!" I requested as Shadow was about to attack.

"Seriously?! Friend?! And SHE?! Amy wake up!!! She's now a robot!!!"

"PLEASE SHADOW!!! I BEG YOU!!!"

"F-fine! But you have to help me. I'm not good at handling something carefully."

"I'll do my best to guide you bro!" I replied making him blush a bit.

"Okay! Let's do our move!" He then climb down the tree and confronted the robot.

"Anytime now Amy," Shadow glared at me behind.

"Sorry it's just that I really can't hit her!" I hesitated to attack.

Then I saw a blue blur past right in front of us as Shadow hid me behind him. Like I said, I don't like Sonic knowing that I'm here. It's kind of bugging me how Shadow was willing to protect me that moment. Like he was so desperate for me to hide.

He then got his chaos emerald and teleported us into the top of a mountain where we can see fire because of the robot.

I'm still sorry for Marshmallow. I can't believe she turned into a robot. I looked down at my feet which Shadow notice.

"What are you whining about again pinky? You should be proud that Sonic didn't notice you. Or did he?" He wondered as he put one of his hand into his chin.

"STOP CALLING ME PINKY!!! I AIN'T LIKING MY NICKNAME!" I said as tears ran down on my eyes.

Why am I crying???

"Hey! I'm sorry Amy. I didn't know that you'll be upset with that. Come on..." He pleased and comforted me by giving me a hug.

"It's not about the nickname. It's about that robot! Just like what happened to your friend. She ask me to free her from Eggman but I was too late. I just started planning! It's not fair! I didn't have the chance to say good bye!" I shouted as I tighten my hug.

"It's okay Amy. I bet she understands how hard is it for you. And there is a chance of bringing her back," He finally ended our hug and wipe my tears with his thumb.

"You-you think so???" I asked.

"Yeah! Remember when Sally was robotized too?"

"You know about that??? And yes, I remember."