Mission 2

/////Shadow's Point of View/////

Once all things were set, we headed to confront Eggman once more and...... With a stupid blue hedgehog in company to save a person who he doesn't even know. Once we got there, Sonic tried going inside while Me and Tails distract his defenses.

Luckily, Sonic doesn't follow rules so we switched our roles. I went inside and saw nothing but red light. What happened here? Before Amy and I got here, nothing looks like this. I saw a few bullets in a few hallways but the one that I focused on is the blood in the floor. Every corner, every footstep and every door. This surroundings is more like in a horror movie but I'm talking about reality right now. Where could she be?

"Anything new, Shadow?" Tails asked in my headphones.

"Hardly not one. It looks like the place is destroyed by something big." I replied.

After a few minutes, I blue blur passed by me.

"Hey Shadow! Hmm... Looks like this place is like trash." Sonic observed while I crossed my arms.

"What the hell are you doing here? Don't you really obey rules?" I asked walking in front of him.

"Sorry, we already destroyed everything so... I got bored and went in." He answered.

I continued walking so I can find something new. Looks like this place is empty.

"Ugh. This place is empty. Let's go, Shadow." Sonic whined.

"Would you just shut up." I yelled.

I then heard a person shouting and headed to find the voice. I stopped once I was close to it but I can't find where it's really hiding. Soon, Sonic joined the search and then.....

We both fall of into a secret hole.

"Ouch! That hurts!" He said putting away my feet on his face.

I stood and dusted myself off. The place was very dark and the only light was the hole where Sonic and I fell into.

"Please! Help me!" A voice struggled.

After what I have heard, I felt something punch me.

"Shadow..." Sonic called while a robot slammed its weapon to Sonic.

It head red eyes and the other parts of its body is just a blur.

"Shadow, behind you!!!" Sonic warned while the robot tossed its weapon.

After fighting in the dark, someone opened all the lights in the room and there stood a robot. The voice a while ago was a girl stuck in a huge tube-like cage.

"Must destroy Sonic..... and Shadow...." The robot shouted while holding a huge mechanical hammer. It had a dress like suit which is also metal. Could this be.....

"Like the design of the new robot? I'm sure it looks familiar in somewhere...." A voice called. I headed where the voice was and a saw Eggman holding Sonic by his quills.

"Doctor, is this AMY?!" I shouted walking back slowly.

"It's a yes.... And a no. Well, I heard that you like her? Don't you want it? Both of you are now a robot and that may look like a perfect couple." He answered while throwing Sonic in front of me.

I noticed that Sonic had an injection near his neck and he looks like a dead animal caught in a hunt. What should I do now?

I stood there, frozen. Clueless on what to do. Since there was no signal to contact Tails, I was being a child whimpering because I can see three people suffering in front of my own eyes.

"Shadow..... Save yourself......." I heard a very very soft voice with a struggling tone while I was being hit by the robot's hammer.

I managed to grab it and throw it somewhere else and it hit the tube where the girl suppose to be. I quickly grab her and held her in a bridal style. I then, grabbed Sonic's hand and carried him in a piggy back style.

I managed to get us out of the hole but I can't run since Sonic's dead weight is laying on me. I heard the robot-s footsteps while I escaped. The little girl managed to get out of my grip and helped me carry Sonic.

"Just don't carry me. Someone is way more heavy than me." She spoke while her voice was a bit struggling.

I nodded and ran while the little girl followed me.

We managed to dodged some attacks of the robot. I'm impressed that the girl can dodge even if she completely looks exhausted.

"Tails, Tails, Tails." I called out in my headphones.

"What? Is everything okay? Did you find Amy?" He asked worriedly.

"Let's not talk about it this time. Go and wait for us at the exit. We're close." I commanded.

"Roger that." Tails replied.

We had almost approached the exit when we were block by the robotized Amy. I couldn't stop myself but just stare at it even if it was walking near by us.

"Dude, that robot's gonna kill you!" The little girl once shouted.

I then started attacking it. I tried to hold back from crying but once my fist met its way towards the muzzle of the robot. My tears started streaming down a bit. Who's a person that wants to hurt someone he or she loves? No one, right? Once the robot was down and a part of its face was destroyed, I sniffed and held back my tears. I then continued going outside seeing the poor robotized victim fade away as I ran far away from it and only smoke can be seen.

There we saw Tails waiting for us. I placed Sonic on one of the vacant seat and carried the girl as Tails took of.

"Wh-Where's Amy?" Tails said looking at me.

"Something bad happened to her...." I responded looking away.

I'm so sorry Amy Rose.......

To be continued.........

/////Author's Note/////

Holy fizzle! That was so dramatic of me! Do you like it? :D I finally replaced the recent chapter with something cool. XD Don't judge!

Any ideas? Please, just tell me because I'm loosing my creativity. XD

And in June 29, that will be the start of school in my country. So please, until I have the opportunity to do this, I do my best to entertain you fans. If I have no choice, I'll be doing 2 chapters in 1 week. So please, suggestion are open. I might not write another chapter if classes had started because, you know, Mom rules. Gotta obey. Actually, if it wasn't because of my dad going back this month (My Dad is working abroad, okay.), I wouldn't have my tablet to do stories. Thank God he came because of his bday. XD

So anyway, please comment and vote. And suggest. Love yah guys! :3 ~ marshall_marie03