Double the Trouble

/////Author's Note\\\\\

0_0 I am so sorry people for not updating for months.... It has been a while since my last update and I love how this story gets notice by readers. A love all your comments and I praise you for voting for it... I love my followers a lot and I thank them for everything. I know this story gets boring in some cases but I thank you guys for understanding me. XD I mean, I suck at this but atleast I got so far.

What I'm trying to say is.... I LOVE YOU ALL!!! :)

P.S.
I assure you this chapter will blow your mind. Some people suggested me things so I might as well try... I won't put anything in the end because..... *drum rolls*

"Sonic the Hedgehog, are you out of your mind?" A pink hedgehog shouted.

"Yes, I'm out of my mind!!! Because I'm crazy for you." The blue hero shouted on the top of Mount Safety. Disturbing another peaceful day in the Land of Boom.

Girls surrounding the bottom of the hill as the blue hedgie shouted "I love you" to his one and only love. Squeals are heard from the people below as the pink one remained shocked, stiff and a lil' embarrassed.

"It seems that Sonic is self-proclaiming again. Aww.... Look at poor Rose. Should I make a move?" Another being hid in the shadows and spied at the 2 hedgehogs.

"Wait for the right time... You might destroy the plan..." Another lifeform spoke from a device.

"Roger that." The being from the shade then made a huge smirk and disappeared.

"Well, that was self-assuring and self-proclaiming... You're so despicable." Said Amy, crossing her arms as she and her hero were walking along the forest.

"Too much? What? It's all true, you know." The blue hedgehog teased as the pink one rolled her eyes.

He yanked over his pink heroine and was about to kiss her but then....

Hands blocked the sweet lips of the female.

"We talked about this..." She stopped. "Sonic, I want to concentrate on what I want first. No lovie-duvie. And we still have to defeat Lyric.... And Eggman. The more we focus on something not important and the more we show our weaknesses, the more they will use it as bait."

A moment of silence devoured the place. The only thing heard is the wind blowing. Amy looked serious, no; more like angry. Sonic gulped as he stared at green orbs in front of him. He didn't get used to this and he thought that Amy was going to love him back easily..... Not what he expected at all.

"Not important? Ames, you're important to ME!" He shouted. But then he realized... She's right. "Fine... If that's what the princess likes... I'll be your knight, princess." He smiled.

"Hey, lovebirds. I just bought a new movie, wanna watch?" Tails interrupted out of nowhere.

"First one there eats the popcorn!!!" Sonic challenged.

He ran through hills, forest freely like nothing can stop him... Or so he thinks nobody will. Once he got to the point of confusion on where he needs to head, an ambush happened...

Who could this be?

Does this person got involved into his troubles again?

"Long time, no see brother." Emerald fur went out of the shade.

"Hm! Guess you're looking for trouble, eh?

"As always. Metal Sonic..." The emerald hedgehog commanded as Sonic's double ganger appeared behind him.

The azure hedgehog quickly made a fighting position.

"SONIC!" A familiar voice called.

"Amy! What do you want from me again, Scourge?" The hero saw his beloved lover and his best friend tied and carried by Lyric.

"I want you to vanish! Never return to this place!" Said Eggman, who suddenly entered the conversation.

"You're 1 and we're 3. What you gonna do about that, Sonic?" Scourge drooled.

"I can't believe it... They lured me into a trap. This was an ambush! Okay, okay, gotta think Sonic. What should you do? Your friends and the citizens counts on you. Well, technically not like in Mobotropolis here but still, you have to save them." Sonic thought.

"I would never let you hurt anyone in this land! And I will never lose someone I love once more!" Sonic shouted.

Sonic dashed off to attack Robotnik but once he was in midair, Lyric suddenly caught his leg. He bounced off to the floor only to be kicked by Scourge in the face. Once Scourge made his third kick, it was blocked off by Sonic.

"They should be back by now, right?" Sticks said followed by a gasp. "Maybe some alien caught them then abducted them!" She shouted.

"Don't be ridiculous... They're definitely kicking those alien butts." Knuckles replied.

The sun was almost down and the darkness took over.

"Okay, we better look for them before something bad happens." Sticks suggested.

"Sticks! Knuckles!" Sonic ran towards them, wounded, injured and blood stained his face.

"What happened to you? Have you been abducted by aliens?" Sticks approached him.

"Way more worse. There was this ambush. And-... A-and Tails and Amy!" Sonic warned.

"Oh yeah! Let's kick some alien-" Knuckles cut off his sentence as he saw the 3: Scourge,  Lyric and Eggman.

"They must have connived with each other to defeat you." Sticks said. "Take this you monsters!" She threw her boomerang in the air and only to be destroyed by Lyric.

"Not good." She exclaimed as she was dragged off and so do Knuckles.

"Let them go! They have nothing to do with this!" The azure yelled.

"Or what? Don't tell me you can't save your precious rose?" Emerald teased.

"NOOO!" Sonic opened his eyes.

He looked around and saw him in his room. The sun shines brightly and everything was..... Normal.

"Was it all a dream?" Sonic asked his self.

"What's all the screaming about?" Amy questioned.

"Nothing... Nothing..." The blue one replied.

"You didn't think that what happened yesterday was true, eh?" Amy whispered.

But that voice... Amy does not have that voice. It's.... It was different. WAS THAT REALLY A DREAM OR DID IT REALLY HAPPEN???

What do they really need from me????...........

FIN...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sonamy Story 2 is now available... 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/54517106-sonamy-story-2-a-crushed-dream