The Name is......

"Eerrr..... What the heck is your name again?" Shadow asked while he made a weird panicking look on me.

"Eh-um-" I was cut off when Sonic stared at me eye to eye.

"Wait! Don't tell me you don't know your own name???" He questioned as he observe me very well. "I know! You must be the new Mobian they are sayin'! You're...." He put his hands on his chin and started thinking.

"Tanya?" Sally said.

"Um..." I raise a brow on them who were both we're starting to think unconsciously. And who's Tanya?

"You guys! It's Blade!" Tails shouted to the both of them.

"No! It's Starlight!" Sonic barked.

They all started fighting just to know my name. Is that even important? They mentioned like 6 names; Canion, Starlight, Blade, Shade, Tanya and Midnight. Although I have no idea who has a name like that yet I'm still finding a good name to choose. Fine! I'll go with Dark the Hedgehog on this one.

"Hey guys!" Shadow finally put me down and everyone was looking at me. "The name's Dark, Dark the Hedgehog." I stated.

"Dark? I never heard about you before." Sonic raise a brow on me.

"Well, first, I'm not well known. Second, I stayed at home. Third, I don't exactly live here. I was just looking out for Shadow." Then I made this cute smile to Shadow.

"I'm not lost." Shadow replied.

"I'm here so forget it if you're lost or not. I spent the whole day doing nothing so it's time to try a new hobby," I glared at him.

"Whatever, I-" Shadow was about to say something then Sonic interrupted.

"You guys, are you a couple? Lovers quarrel, huh?" He teased.

"Shut up Hedgehog. She's not my partner or anything. She's some girl that follows me any where." Shadow scolded at the blue hedgehog.

"Hey! I ain't following you Shadow! We both have dark blood and that's what attracts me. We're just friends, bro." I crossed my arms and stick out my tongue to Shadow.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes and walked away. I ran to catch up with him but someone caught my attention before I can.

"Hey Dark!" Sonic exclaimed making me turn around and saw them waving to me. "Nice meeting yah!" He added.

"May we see you soon!" Tails smiled at me as I wave back to them.

"Don't worry guys! You'll see me! Oh! And happy birthday Sonic!" I shouted back and ran to catch up with Shadow.

"Okay! Thanks!" I heard the blue hero greeted.

×××××In my House×××××

"Hmmm..... Your voice change. So do your appearance. No one can even notice that you're Amy." Shadow commented.

"Yeah... It seems that they're completely clueless." I complemented.

"So.... What if they start asking what's your past or where the heck do you came from?" He asked.

"Good question...." I thought for a moment. What is my past?

"Okay, how about this. Before I was created, you were the first patient that Doctor Gerald had helped and you were the first one that Maria had met. Since you have a heart failure, Doctor built you a special designed artificial heart that will help you to live life longer. But, the price is that you may contain a DNA of a Black Arms and your fur will be black. Wow! I have so many things going on my mind but I have no idea how did I explained that."