The Final Blow

/////Author's Note/////
Hey guys, I'm here to inform you that at this point of the chapter and so on, please use your imagination more often as the ending get nearer and nearer. :)

I head to Eggman's Base once again and this time..... No one's gonna disturb me, control me or even take orders. I'm here by myself. I didn't bother Tails or Shadow since both of them are affected in what's happening right now, as I am, too. But I should do whatever it takes to see my pink hedgehog back in my arms. And for real, I will always be in her side and I will never leave her no matter what.

"Egghead, where are you?! Come out!!!" I commanded and smashed the huge door open.

"You're really not gonna quit until you get what want.... Well, be patient since you have to face someone you know...." He replied as his voice echoed through the halls.

I was then smacked by a robot which looked like Amy. Half of her face was destroyed and her right foot was gone.

"Amy, it's me, Sonic! You're hero!" I shouted as she swung her huge mechanical hammer.

I received a laugh from Eggman. "Amy? I thought you hated her. From the beginning until the day she disappeared, she always loved you. But what did you do? Push her away, rejected the unconditional love that she gave you. Now, you want her back? Well, that's impossible now!" He shouted as the robot turned her hammer to a huge gun.

"Nothing's impossible!" I then stood there letting the robot aim her attack on me.

"Mecha Amy, destroy!" With one blast I felt my whole body turned into metal.

But there's something I heard from the robot while half of my head was being robotized. "Save yourself. You're Sonic the Hedgehog and yes, you are MY hero. And you will always be."

And finally, I'm fully robotized. But wait-Why do I have the feeling that I can still move by myself? Is this a new transformation? Well, heck it's cool!

"What?! How can he move by himself?!" Eggman yelled.

"Well, guess what doc? I'm Sonic the Hedgehog and you can't make me one of your robots!" I assured as my whole body glowed in the dark and as I floated in the air.

"If I can't turn you to a robot then I shall destroy you once and for all!!!" He shouted as he made Mecha Amy ran towards me.

"If it's a fight you want then it's a fight you get!" I then flew towards Mecha Amy and we both fought each other.

"Amy, you don't have to do this. Please!" I shouted as she threw her hammer on me.

I was able to dodge it but received a huge BANG and I then crash on the floor.

I then saw Metal Sonic stepping on me while Mecha Amy ran towards me then smashed her hammer in my face.

I felt my face being smashed into pieces and as Mecha Amy continued smashing.

"Amy....... Please." I cried hopelessly.

I then heard a loud crash and then saw Shadow attacking Metal Sonic.

"Well, I thought you can do this by yourself." Shadow chuckled as he lend a hand.

"And yet, I'm being sarcastic." I replied accepting the help.

"You're always." He responded as both of us made a fighting stance.

"You take care of Mecha Amy." He commanded as I nodded in agreement.

Mecha Amy then approached me with her huge hammer in hand. Once she swung it, I had a chance to grabbed it and tried getting it from her but was unable.

====================
A/N: Okay, at this point, please imagine Sonic's battle with Metal Sonic in the movie Sonic the Hedgehog. XD Coz I have no idea how to make this part realistic.
====================

As Amy continued to approach me, I held one of her hand and her hammer in the other then said to her, "Amy, I know you're in there. Come on!"

I than received a huge blast from her and got hit in the wall. She walked towards me and grabbed me by the neck. Her grip tightened as a yelped in pain. She then threw me in the other side of the wall that destroyed both sides of the base. My vision went a little blurry as I was about to passed out.

"Don't you ever hurt him! If I have to battle my own best friend for the sake of our kingdom, then I will." I heard Sally said as the other Freedom Fighters attacked Mecha Amy.

"DON'T DO THAT TO HER!!!!" I tried screaming but I'm to weak.........

//////Author's Note/////

Okay, I shall passed out too! XD Gosh, I'm so horrible in making action. Forgive me my fellow Sonic fans. I shall train myself for you see that this is a trilogy. I don't know what to write anymore since as the day passed, I have to do all my task because on June 29, I shall be in agony (what I'm clearly saying here is that I'll be back to school on June 29).

Do not worry my Sanic fans, I shall update after a few days. I'll make sure that this time, it isn't crappy like this. XD

Vote, comment, follow or whatever. :) ~Marshall the Sanic Fan!!! XD