The Hidden Truth

/////Marshmallow's Point of View/////

I groaned as I woke up on a soft surface. I opened my eyes slowly as I see a very pleasant surrounding. I was in a room. I tried sitting up but someone made me lay down again.

"Hey, don't move yet." A cute yellow fox warned as he wiped my face with a wet towel.

"Where am I? Why can't I move?" I asked as the fox stood up and went to get some bandages.

"Well, Shadow rescued you. And now you have to heal because you have an injury. You have a fracture on your right tibia. You're filled with bruises and wounds. You can't stand up yet. Don't worry, Cream and I will take care of you." He smiled lightly as he wrapped my arms with bandages.

"I brought soup for our new visitor, Tails." I sweet rabbit went in the room and placed a basket in the tablet, beside the bed.

"So, what's your name?" The yellow fox asked.

"Oh, I'm Marshmallow. You can call me Marsh instead." I answered.

"Wait- Did Amy introduce me to you?" He asked a bit confused.

"Yup! You bet! So your name is Tails? Miles 'Tails' Prower, huh?" I replied.

"Yeah." His faced turned pink as the rabbit and I started laughing.

"I'm Cream the Rabbit. Nice to meet you Marshmallow." The rabbit greeted.

"So what happened to Amy?" A blue hedgehog asked, crossing his arms and taping his foot.

The Cream and Tails gulped as the blue hedgehog walked towards us.

"Amy? You know her?" I asked raising a brow.

"Yes. She's a pink hedgehog that disappeared 3 years ago. I thought she was dead but I saw her in my birthday." The blue hedgehog sat beside the bed.

"Oh! You must be that blue hero she says. Wow! I'm right! You guys make such a fascinating couple. Blue and pink, so much appealing! You're name is Sonic, am I correct?" I happily replied.

"We are what? Couple? Marshmallow, I have a gf." He yelled while turning red.

"Oops! My bad, I forgot that she told me you and Sally. Who's Sally, anyway?"

"That doesn't matter! Just please tell where Amy is..." He said, putting his ears down.

I noticed that Tails and Cream was making signs at the back of Sonic. Wonder why.

"Umm.... We got separated when we tried going outside. After that, never saw her again." I answered making Sonic hopeful.

"Oh. Well, thanks for the infos. By the way, you said that Amy talks about me, right?"

"Yeah, she does. But not that often. She doesn't want to like you again. I don't know why but for me, you look like you're having troubles in liking her, too. What's up with both of you?" Sonic flushed into a darker red when I asked.

"She likes me back?"

"What do you mean 'she likes you back'? You said you have a girlfriend? Wew. Love triangle, I see." I smirked as Tails and Cream did too.

"What the heck guys?! What's that look!? Come on! Tails?! You too?!" He shouted looking down and sweating. He then turned serious. "Wait-How come Dark was kidnapped, too? After Shadow and I dropped in a hole, I don't remember next of it. I was in my bedroom after that. I don't even know how I got here." Sonic said.

"Is Dark a black hedgehog? I don't know why she tried rescuing me and why she knows me. But I have a feeling that-" I was disturb when Sonic shouted.