Won't Quit This Time

/////Sonic's Point of View/////

I headed home, leaving no one knowing where I'll go. I feel like I drunk 20 bottles of beer by my own.

My heart and mind was filled with questions, mixed feelings and decision. My wish DID come true. I saw my little pink hedgehog personally once more.

Should I follow her even if she said 'no'?

Should I leave her by herself and just be contented with that and live my life without her?

Should I go continue my proposal to Sal?

Or just tell her that I like Amy more than I liked her?

There's so many questions I want to answer but not even a single one was answered. I sat on my couch feeling guilty and sad.

"You saw her didn't you?" I voice called as I looked back and saw Sally. "You like her didn't you?"

"What? No! Of course I not. I would never let my princess go." I hesitated saying yes.

Did I even like her?

"Sonic, I know you. You don't really act like this just thinking for one person."

"Meh. I just got a little stress. It's been a hard day." I said a lie.

"You left the party not giving us any clue. You didn't ate any chili dog." She tapped her foot impatiently and crossed her arms.

"I ate 5 today, okay. I ate the chili dog Dark just gave me. It was different from the chili dogs I've tasted before so I decided eating them." I answered honestly trying not to make my emotion take over.

"Oh my blue hero. Just please be honest with me." She narrowed her eyes at me. Better yet it looks like she wants to see past through me.

I shook my head trying not to say yes in any way. "Why should I?"

"Sonic, bro, we know you. You don't go crazy and just left your party because of one person you have never seen for years." Tails snooped in the conversation making as both look at him once.

"Mister Sonic, you like my best friend don't you?" Cream appeared out of nowhere. She clang into Tails arms as they both smirk.

"What's this all about? Why am I not invited?" Knuckles interrupted peeking in my window (again).

"Come on Big Blue, mean it. You like the pink girl!" Rouge teased as she entered the conversation.

"Birthday boy, mean it will you?" Sally teased as she went near me and our noses had touched.

"Would you guys stop it? Do I look like having a crush on her?" I lied again trying to look away from their smirks and hide my blush.

I got up from my feet then crossed my arms trying to challenge them, "If I DO like the pink hedgehog, then prove it!"

"Is that so?" Everyone looked around to know where the voice came. I found the one who replied to my challenge and saw Shadow leaning in the door way, only half of his face can be seen.

"Faker, it's been obvious." He glared at me as I see his red ruby eyes.

"Like you know my life." I narrowed my eyes and began staring at Shadow.

"Guys do you wanna know?" He teased making everyone say "yes".

"First, you never quit finding her. Second, you wished for it exactly on your birthday which is today. Third, you went crazy thinking for her and just left your own birthday. Fourth, you're a little bit hesitant in saying 'yes' to Sally. And fifth, it's hard to say but, you almost kissed her a while ago." He explained making me freeze in nervousness and embarrassment.