My Promise

/////Shadow's Point of View////

I ran out outside of Doctor's base filled with wounds and huge bruises. And also....... Without Dark. She intended to stay and trust my with her mission to save her friend and the other Mobians. So, I shall do my task as a promise. Don't worry Dark, I'll save you.

But my strength was weak, my body was really tired and I think I'm going to collapse any moment. I head back to where Tails was and when I made it there, everything was rotating and my vision was a blur. Until everything went black.

I knew, I should regain my strength for a while and do my promise.

/////Amy's Point of View/////

"Why in the world do you even want to capture me so badly? I have no skills like Sonic. I'm not immortal like Shadow. I can't even levitate or control like Silver. What's up with you?" I shouted as I was put in a large tube.

"You might be disguised as a new hedgehog but that doesn't mean I can't find you." I voice out of nowhere spoke.

"Amy!!! Amy!!!! AMY!!!" A voice called.

"Marshmallow? Marsh, where are you?!" I shouted back as I heard my voice echo.

"What do you want from us?! We can't give you anything!!!" I scolded as I turned weak.

Then, a flash of light struck my eyes and I can feel electricity going through my veins. I was grounded! It continued until my whole body was filled burns and cuts. I can't feel myself anymore. I can feel that my hands are getting heavy and me feet were hard as metal. It spread out until the hard object reach into my the tips of my hair.

Am I robotized? I can't feel myself anymore. I feel like I'm being controlled.....

2 Weeks Later........

/////Shadow's Point of View/////

"Can you seriously do this alone Shadow?" That fox boy asked.

"I'm not so sure. Looks like Doctor already upgraded his defense system that's why he hasn't show up for years. I bet he's planning something...... Again." I crossed my arms.

"Shadow you take this mission seriously. You haven't recovered from your injuries and you right arm is still wounded." He responded while typing something on his computer.

Darn it! It's been 2 Weeks since we went on that mission and I'm still injured. I released a huge sigh and asked Tails.

"Tails, where's Sonic?"

"What?! Dark said not to tell him!" He shouted nervously.

"Do we have any choices? Amy's gone and I still have not enough chaos powers to rescue her friend and Amy." I said in a calm voice.

"Your point is very reasonable and with Sonic, we can do this mission quick." He explained.

"Alright...." He grabbed his headphones then contacted Sonic. "Sonic, we need you. Meet me at my basement then I'll go explain everything."

I heard Sonic replied. "Alright, be there in a sec."

After that, Tails went back on his computer then a blue blur passed in front of me. And there stood Sonic, blocking mt view in the computer.

"Hey bud, why is Shadow here?" He said looking at the computer.

"Sonic, do you wanna see Amy?" Tails shrugged.

"Ugh.... Yes." He spoke in a shy tone.

"Then help me rescue Dark from Doctor. You'll see Amy, too." I interrupted helping my wound.

/////Sonic's Point of View/////

"Why should I do that? Dark isn't related to Amy." I crossed my arms while hitting Shadow's wound.

He yelped in pain and shouted; "Look just help me! Wanna see that pink hedgehog again?! Then do as I say and you're gonna see her in no time."

"What happened? Why are you filled with wounds. Did you fight Egghead or what?" I asked observing his huge scar in the cheek.

"We went to him last 2 weeks and we were attacked while we stole the emeralds from him. Dark is also finding her friend but before she can rescue her friend she was injured in the leg." He explained, looking away.

Why does everything around me feel weird? And how does Dark got kidnapped be Eggman? Is she somehow related to Amy? Or is SHE Amy???

I went out to think for a few seconds and went back to join the rescue.

Looks like Eggman upgraded his defense system and everything else. If he still is the dork we all know, he wouldn't have kept someone or something for a long time without any clue. I remembered the time when Uncle Chuck was still with him and robotized, he might had used the files that were kept hidden and never have been seen.

Oh well, at least for now I don't have think about that for a while. We gotta save Dark and her friend first before we stop Egghead's plans.

"I'll go get my place while you guys prepare yourselves." Tails said running the other corner of the basement.

"Ready for this Shadow?" I challenged.

"When was I? If I wasn't injured and out of chaos energy, I wouldn't ask help from anyone, especially you." He answered while taping his arms with medical tape.

"Well, that's a bit harsh for someone injured like you. I thought you got the emeralds?" I asked.

"Tails have to use it on his plane. And it's also use for our defenses and weapons. I haven't held a single one after I grab them back home. That's why I'm still not fully cured because of not holding one of the emeralds and my wound was shot by a powerful that may take weeks to heal." He explained.

"Okay? I'm not a Science guy so I don't understand much of what you said. How many did you got anyway?"

"Three. The other 4 were fake." He replied once more.

/////Author's Note/////

Okay. This story is getting crappy. DX I'm so sorry guys. If you don't like please just tell me. But if you like it or what, please comment. I'm seriously running out of titles and ideas. So if you have any ideas and stuff, please send me suggestions.

This time, I'm not saying please, I'M BEGGING! I beg of you people. If you wanna see another chap of this story and see the end of it, please. I need suggestions.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

Comment, vote or whatever. I love yah guys! :D ~ Marshall