A Visit to the Palace

As I walk over to the beautiful floor design of this huge fascinating castle, I searched in every corner to seek Sally but no clue where is she.

"Did you find her Sonic?" I heard the princess said to the blue hedgehog as I hid behind the curtain.

"Nope! No clue Sal. I haven't seen her ever since," Sonic replied as his ears went down.

"Don't worry Sonic. We'll find her," Sally was about to kiss the blue hero's cheek but he backed off.

"Sal, I'm sorry. I can't, " The blue hero apologized.

"I know. I understand. But still, it's nice of you to drop by the castle," Sally said.

"Just wanna come by to see if you're okay," Sonic said as the princess blushed a bright pink.

"That's very thoughtful of you," She thanked.

"Well, I'm off so see yah tomorrow!" Sonic exclaimed and was about to run.

"Tomorrow? Why?" Sally questioned.

"Well, it's my 18th birthday, remember? Tails said he's going to make a party," Sonic explained as I widened up my eyes.

I forgot! It's his birthday tomorrow! I'm pretty sure he'll be wishing for their engagement. Wait-Why am I feeling jealous? No, I'm not! It's just that.... Gah! It's my old self controlling me!

"Oh yeah! Right! Happy advance birthday hero of Mobuis!" Sally greeted.

"Heh! Thanks Sal!" Sonic thanked.

"Come on now Sonic! We have to go!" A red echidna interrupted the two. It was Knuckles.

"Alright I'm coming!" Sonic glared at the impatient echidna. "Sorry, we really gotta go now!" Sonic bid good bye to the princess.

"Well, I thought you've changed," I commented as I jumped to hang on the ceiling.

"Who's there?" Sally asked wondering around.

"Look up! It's me!" I commanded.

"Amy?! I must be dreaming!" Sally asked confused as a went down at her back. "Amy, can you pinch me?" She added.

"Uh? Sure thing!" I then proceeded in pinching her.

"Wow! Amy it is you!" She exclaimed shocked but then she turned serious and looking worried. "How come you didn't tell us you're here?! It's been years since Sonic and the others started finding everywhere. ESPECIALLY SONIC.... He tried finding you in every corner of the planet! HE APPROACHED EGGMAN EVERYDAY AND ALMOST WRECK HIS HIDE-OUTS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR LIFE! If he can only say what does he really looks at you.... I....." Sally stopped as tears flew from her eyes.

She then hugged me and continued; "For 3 years, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! YOU NEVER SHOWED UP! EVEN YOUR SHADOW! CREAM ALMOST CRIED ALL DAY FOR YOU. TAILS ALMOST LEFT HIS HEAD BLANK. AND SONIC WAS WAY MORE CRAZY FINDING YOU THAN A LOVER!" My eyes widened as she finished her last sentence.

"I'm so sorry Sally. I was trap for 3 years. And.... I thought you two were together," I said patiently as a hugged back to comfort her.

"That's the problem. He has no time for us both. Always looking for you. He doesn't even have time for his self," Sally replied as she let me go and rubbed her eyes.

"Don't worry, Tails and Cream knew that I'm here. They look pretty happy. And Sonic, eh, I have no intentions to see him. Sorry to say...." I pleased.

"Why don't you wanna see Sonic?" Sally questioned.

"Technically, I don't know. But since it's his birthday tomorrow, I may do so. If I can," I gulped.

I don't really wanna see him. That annoying hedgehog.

"Please! You're my only hope so he will stop! I beg you!" She begged as she kneeled in front of me.

"Wow! Stop the begging scene Sal-Gal and we'll work this out! I won't quit until you guys are together again," I cheered.

But wait, why am I feeling guilt and jealousy? That I want Sonic to be mine again? Just stop it Amy! Sonic and Sally are meant to be! Not you and Sonic!

I let out a sigh and proceeded in what I will say; "Just don't say anything YET to Sonic, will yah?"

"Okay! I promise!" She swore.

"Thanks Sal! I should go on my way now, Cream and Tails might be waiting for me now. I'll see yah tomorrow!" I bid good bye.

"Good luck Amy!" She greeted back as I hopped from tree to tree.

A minute later, I was about a meter to Tails' Workshop as a black hedgehog with red stripes appeared.

"Look who's the pink girl that Faker always thinks of. Well, it's nice to see such a change on you," Shadow commented.

"If it isn't the hedgehog I helped before for the sake of Maria. I have no idea you know about the issue that I'm lost," I tissed sarcastically.

He laughed a bit and said; "Where are you headed pinky? You should be hiding from Faker, right?"

"That's my problem Shad!" I stated.

"Hmmm..... I'll try helping you tomorrow," He replied as I got shocked.

I never knew that Shadow could be a good person or something. He kinda change! After the end of his sentence, he seemed to disappear without saying good bye. Not leaving any mark.

I went back to the basement and saw Tails alone using the computer.

"Hey Tails! Where's Cream?" I questioned.

"She left. I was just researching in the computer" He answered, not looking at me and just typing on the computer.

"Watcha typing there pal?" I asked going behind him so I can see.

"Something's wrong... Why is it 12 noon but the sun is going down. Plus, according to my research, many of the trees gone weak. What is this?" He stated worriedly.

"I bet that's because of Eggman," I guessed.

"No! It's..... Different," He answered nervously.

But all if a sudden Tails and I heard a loud explosion outside.

"We better check that out! QUICK!!!" I exclaimed as we ran outside the workshop.

Who or what could it be???? Is this a start of a huge destruction??? Find out on the next chapter!

/////Author's Note/////
Oh my Sonic fans! I'm so sorry for not updating you for one week. I was on a trip for 4 days and I didn't bring my tablet for a while. I was in a Leadership Congress (I know I'm on vacation but it's part of a school thingy). Anyways, I'll be trying 2 chaps in 1 row again for yah guys.

And to inform you guys, if you have a Facebook account, please like the page name "Sonamy Lovers". I know I'm not updating so well in that page but I tried researching for the likers, okay? Anyway, I hope you like that page and yes I'm the admin (I mean, I'm the ONLY admin 'cause my friends, EXACTLY NONE OF THEM, like Sonamy. They are not Sonally or what they just quit on being a Sonic fan. So I'm the last Sonic and Sonamy Lover in class).

Thanks to @gelyfishlover, I have someone to chat with. Thanks for understanding girl! I know you don't know me personal but you still are friendly to me.