✧ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ ʜᴀɪʀᴇᴅ✧

(A/n: first chapter! I ABSOLUTE LOVE THE PLOT THAT I CREATED FOR THIS STORY!!! AAAAHHH! )

Text in italic are thoughts btw

UGHH! thank god math class is over

UGHH! thank god math class is over... The teacher is just to boring and I usually sleep in her class but she caught me this time.. I should probably get some glasses and put some photos of blue eyes on the glass so it seems like i'm paying attention... I thought..

As I got to my locker I heard a pretty loud laugh coming from the end of the hallway.. I turned to see a blonde haired boy with blue eyes talking with some friends of his... 

I didn't mind much since I don't have friends at school anyway.. Well I only have one friend which is my flatmate and she goes to my college as well soo yea.. I got the remaining of my items that were in my locker and started making my way to the building I live in... 

I walked down the steps and started crossing the street towards the direction of my flat. I got my AirPods out of my bag and connected them to my phone and started playing Your New Boyfriend - Wilbur Soot

 I continued walking for a good 5 minutes but I felt as somebody following me... I glanced a bit to my right and saw the blonde haired boy from before, he kept checking what I think was the street names... I just kept on walking and vibing to Wilbur's song...

I'd marry her, I told her

Now I'm 26, and i work in an office 

Nine 'til five's not the best, i'll be- 

I stopped bopping my head when somebody tapped my shoulder... It was the blonde haired boy.. "Um.. Yes?" I questioned.. "E-Excuse me miss... I'm looking for a building in this area.." He said embarrassed.. I just chuckled and took a look at the paper he had in his hand. 

Huh? we are going in the same direction... Oh well might as well take him to my building... i thought... "Oh this is where I live as well! Might as well take you there!" I said turning around and started walking to the building.. "W-Wait!" he said trying to catch up to me..

My flat was near it was about a 10 minute walk from the college so it was easy for me to go by myself... the walk with the blonde haired boy was mostly quiet and we got to the building in the span of 8 minutes...

"We're here! This is the building you are looking for! So have a good one!" I told him before I made my way to the elevator and pressed the 4th floor.. I saw him rushing towards the elevator as well, I stop the doors from closing so he could make it... Once he got inside I was looking at him to tell me the floor which he was going to and he noticed..

"Oh I'm going to the fourth floor as well!" he said.. Oh..? kinda weird but oh well..

We both got out once the doors opened my flat was the one at the end of the hall with the number 404 on the door.. I got out the keys of the door and saw the blonde haired boy checking the door numbers out of the corner of my eye...

Once it unlocked I was getting inside that was when I was about to close I saw the boy looking at my door number with a confused face... I myself was confused why he was staring at it the way he was... As I was about to ask him what the matter was he interrupted by asking...

"Are you somehow related to Wilbur??" he asked out of the blue... "Um.. Pardon? Who are you?" I questioned.. "Oh the name is Tom! Tom Simons! But please call me Tommy!"

"Alright.. Tommy umm... What do you mean If I am related to Wilbur?" I know a Wilbur who lives upstairs and he is like a brother to me... 

OH! Well the door number that I have here is your door number actually.. I came here to visit my friend Wilbur and he gave me this address and door nu-"

"Wait... Do you mean *sigh* Wilbur Soot" I questioned.. "OH YES! HIM!" he exclaimed... I sighed once again and grabbed his wrist... "Follow me.." I deadpanned and started pressing the elevator button aggressively.. Oh he is so dead now..

Once it opened I entered and again started pressing the 5th floor button aggressively.. We waited there.. until I heard the familiar ding and stomped out of the elevator still grabbing Tommy's wrist.. I tried not to hurt his wrist but I was so pissed at the moment that I didn't notice if he was in pain or not...

I made my way to the door at the end of the hallway and knocked on it aggressively.. as well ringed the doorbell loads of times... "OI WHO KEEPS RINGING MY-" I heard the familiar british accent that came from the brown haired boy who opened the door.. 

"Oh.. Faith!" he exclaimed.. "Mr. Soot I received a package for you..I found it by my door.." I said in a sarcastic tone while I raised Tommy's hand.. 

He looked at Tommy and smiled smugly while he rested his body on the door frame.. "I see you have meet my good friend Tomathy!" he said smugly.. "HEY! YOU-" Tommy said until Wilbur dragged us both into his flat..

"Welcome to my humble abode!" he said welcoming us.. "I didn't even want to enter.." I mumbled but loud enough for Wilbur to hear.. "Now now Faith just make yourself comfortable!" he said as he made me sit on one of his couches. 

"Can you please explain why I found your friend by my flat... He goes to my same college as well.." I said rubbing my temples... "Well I might've or might have not gave him your door number so you could tell I do not live in this building.." he deadpanned.. "So you wanted me to lie to your friend?.." I query

"Perhaps! I THOUGHT YOU HAD MY BACK!!" he screamed.. "CAN YOU STOP SCREAMING YOU BITCH!" I yelled back.. "Uhh... what the fuck?.." said Tommy clearly confused.

"Ah Tommy let me present you to my friend! This is Faith and Faith this is Tommy!" said Wilbur...

Tommy showed me a bright smile and had his hand out.."Nice to meet you!" he exclaimed.. I took hold of his hand a shook it, "Nice to meet you as well!" I beamed..

Little did I know it was going to be the start of something new...

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

1156 words

(A/n: CHAPTER 1 DONE! THANK YOU FOR TUNING IN! LOVE YA GUYS! Btw Wilbur will have two offices one in his flat and the other office in another building he uses both to stream)