✧ᴛᴇᴀꜱɪɴɢ✧

(a/n: HEELLLOOO WE ARE ALMOST AT 200 READS! AAHHH I'M EXCITED! LOVE YOU GUYS VERY VERY VERY MUCH! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY-.... oh! SCHOOL SUCKS AND I MIGHT UPDATE MORE LATELY!)

TW: BLOOD MENTION! (DON'T WORRY NOTHING THAT BAD HAPPENED)

"cute.." I said quietly with a smile before I realized what I said and groaned in annoyance while covering my face with my hands... Oh god... Why am I like this... Now Wilbur will never leave me be, he will tease me forever..

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

Tommy's POV

I was trying to launch towards Wilbur when I suddenly tripped and I fell on top of something, "Fuck.." said the person. I somewhat recognized the voice but not completely. I tried to get the off my face with one hand which worked and got to see who was below me... 

OH FUCK! IT'S FAITH! SHE MIGHT PUNCH ME! AAAAHHHHHHH. I was shocked and didn't know what to do, like should I get up or should I run out the door... I think the second option is better... As I was about to make a run for it. I saw Faith flutter her eyes open... Oh for fuck's sake... I could feel what seemed like blush rise to my cheeks as I looked into her green emerald eyes.. 

She definetly is beautiful- no Tommy control these thoughts of yours... I was still completely shocked and I was brought back to reality when a heard a little 'cute' come out from Faith's mouth.. It just made me blush harder, DID SHE JUST CALL ME CUTE?!? HUH?!?. 

It seemed like she didn't mean to say it out loud because she groaned in annoyance and Wilbur started hysterically laughing next to us.

 "OOooooOOOooo FAITH~!" He said in the most teasing tone he could manage.

"UGHH WHAT DO YOU WANT WiLbY?!" She replied with a voice crack when she said 'Wilby' which caused all of us even Faith to laugh I starting standing up to not embarrass ourselves anymore but our laughing was cut short when Wilbur showed his phone to me and Faith... 

FUCK YOU WILBUR SOOT! I internally screamed Wilbur had recorded the whole thing and he started running away as both me and Faith tried to grab his phone. I glanced behind and saw as Faith's roommate Ava was laughing her ass off....

God I hate Wilbur sometimes... I thought as we continued chasing him.. I seemed too lost in my thoughts that I tripped over a cushion and fell flat on my face... "Ugh....." I groaned I heard some footsteps near me. I had some stinging pain coming from my face but I wasn't sure, I then looked up to see Faith with a worried face, I started to get up and sit down on the floor I have to say that my vision was quite blurry for a moment.