✧ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱɪᴏɴ✧

(a/n: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 400 READS THAT'S INCREDIBLE! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH ON TO THE CHAPTER!)

(TW: Blood mentions)

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Wait if he kissed me

Wait if he kissed me.. What does this mean?

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

I left those thoughts to the side since I just had lovely time so far and didn't want to ruin it with my thoughts. I just interlocked my hands with his and led us into the room and closed the sliding door. I left his hand to open up my closet and get some blankets for us since it's was pretty cold already.

I had laid them on the bed and made my way to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I heard some footsteps behind me and thought it was Tommy following me. I turned on the lights but it was flickering. Shit we need to get new lightbulbs, I thought as I got on my tippy toes to get a glass from a cabinet.

GOD DAMN IT! EVEN THOUGH I'M FUCKING SOMEWHAT TALL WHY DO WE KEEP PUTTING THE GLASS SO HIGH?!.. I scolded myself for putting them so fucking high up. I heard some shuffling behind me, "Oi TomTom do you want a glass of water or do you want some coke?" I asked.

"TOMTOM?!? PFFT BAHAHAHAHAHAAH S-SURE GIMM-ME SOME COKE-E!" he yelled. I tried to shush him a bit since it was quite late and the neighbors could possibly hear his screaming. At the end I had to get up on the counter to reach the glass. 

Once I had gotten down I started pouring a glass of water and a glass of coke but it seemed that luck wasn't on my side and the light flickered off. It was pitch black and heard Tommy screech, "AAAAÉÄAAAÁAAAAËÄEËAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK!" I chuckled at bit trying to make my way to to him through the darkness.

I did feel the liquid in the glass spill a few times, but one of those times cause me to fall on top of something or better said someone who is Tommy. He groaned from under me and made me quite fluster but it didn't last long since a horrible pain started to come from my hand. 

Shit the glass shattered in my hands... I tried to put my hand beside Tommy's body to get up but couldn't because the pain from my hand immediately shot up through my body. Fuck I can't get up... I heard myself whimper a bit trying not to scream, but could feel hot liquid on my cheeks. I'M A SERIOUSLY CRYING RIGHT NOW?! FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!

A gasp left my mouth when Tommy started sitting up. I could start to feel the warm liquid on my hands. I felt as two arms wrapped around my back and carried me as gently as possible to what seemed like the living room. Tommy settled me down on the sofa and turned on the light of the room. The light blinded my sight for a few moments while I adjusted to the light.

"Stay right here.." he said in the gentlest voice I have ever heard. I just nodded my head as another whimper left my lips. He then made his way to the hallway and disappeared. I looked at my hand and stared... 

WARNING!

There was a lot of blood all over my hand and I could see some pieces of glass coming out a bit. I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes. I put my other hand on top of a shard of glass and pulled it out. I kept myself from screaming but heard a sob escaping my lips. I started feeling a bit of a headache but made myself be wide awake. 

I knew I could just call Ava but I wanted her to spend time with Will since she is always looking after me. I wanted her to have a bit of fun. I saw Tommy coming back with the emergency kit and saw me, a crying mess, on the sofa. 

He fastened his pace and sat down in front of me and started inspecting the contents of the kit. He then found some alcohol and some cotton wool and started dabbing the alcohol on it. Before he put it on my bleeding hand he looked up to me and gave me a reassuring smile and calmly said, "It will sting for a bit but you gotta be strong alright?"

His voice soothe me that I just chuckled and nodded.He gently dabbed the cotton on to my hand, cleaning it in the process. He then got out an eyebrow pincer and tried to get the remaining pieces of glass out of the wound. I got see the blood dripping from the glass as he got them out.

END OF WARNING!

After he finished he then again dabbed the cotton on the wound. He got out some cream that would help with the inflammation and got one of the pills Ava got from the pharmacy for me to take.

I swallowed the pill with some water that he brought me. "Thank you for caring for me..." I said a bit embarrassed and was about to get up until he shook his head and got out some bandage and wrapped it around my hand gently and clipped it. "Your so good at this..." I said amazed.

"Well I had to sometimes take care of my wounds sometimes when my parents were at work and I was home alone and had hurt myself... Thank god those practices came in handy!" he said chuckling a bit. I giggled as well as I put my bandaged hand on top if his. He intertwined our fingers as I rested my head on his shoulder with him resting his head on top of mine. 

"So what now?" I asked... "Well we could always watch a movie!" he said a bit excited. "Sure!"

He look for a movie in Netflix and choose a rom-com one by the name of, 'To all the boys i've loved before'. I have to admit it was quite funny and very romantic and it hit me. 

Tommy was the Peter to my Lara Jean! Okay that sounded too cliche but I have to say Peter and Tommy share some qualities and by that I mean both of them being ridiculously handsome and having a good sense of humor. Those were the two qualities I could connect them both with and I can see myself as Lara Jean since I'm a klutz and clueless when it comes to love.

I then realised.....

Tommy...

Was...

My...

First...

KISS!

I'm not complaining but just feeling a bit stupid just realizing that I fell for this boy at fucking first sight. I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT BUT HERE I AM!

I sighed as I got myself more comfortable as the movie credits started rolling. I heard a soft grunt as Tommy shifted beside me. I whispered to him, "hey... it's better if you sleep in the room alright bud?" 

I saw him sleepily nod as I got us both up on our feet and supported him on the way to my room. I let him sprawl on my bed once we got to it. I decided it was best for me to sleep at Ava's and just as I left the room I heard him call my name. "Faith..."

I hummed in response as I popped my head back into the room. "Don't leave..." he mumbled. I sighed as I got covers for us and got on the other side of the bed. I laid there facing the ceiling trying to get my brain to fall asleep and just as I started closing my eyes I felt a weight on my stomach. My eyes shot open and saw Tommy's arm resting on my stomach.

I gulped and got more comfortable. I got on my side and felt Tommy pulling me closer to his chest. The last thing I heard before I drifted off to dreamland was. 

"I love you Faith, goodnight.."