✧ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ✧

 "I-...I actually don't know..."

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

Tommy and I were walking back to the building since James had to go to the other way since he said his mom needed him. It was just me and Tommy walking through the streets of Brighton.. I didn't know what to say or what to do, until I felt a gentle touch on the palm of my hand that was swinging at my every step.

 I blush as Tommy interlocked our hands together and he had a smug smile plastered on his face. We were having a good time together as that broke the silence. We were talking about future plans for our youtube careers or our streaming channel.

I opened the door to my flat as we both went in laughing at one of Tommy's many stories of Ranboo and Tubbo. We were both wheezing until...

"T-Then Ranb-boob *Wheeze* said-" Tommy couldn't finish his story as we heard a loud scoff coming from the kitchen. My eyes widened at the fact that Amber was in the kitchen with Ava... "Are you fucking kidding me?" said Amber in disbelief. Ava stopped cooking once she felt the tension. "A-Alright umm.. Amber this is Faith and Tommy, Tommy and Faith this is Amber."

"We've already met..." I snarled lowly looking away from her. "Right umm so Amber is one of my best friends that I have had for over years now and she decided to come down to Brighton after her break up with a rugby jog..." Tommy instantly looked down when Ava kept explaining her sudden appearance in our flat.. 

"So the rumors were true after all.. you were with him.." said Tommy still looking down trying to control his anger. "Hey Ava.. How about you and Amber eat here and I will take Tommy for a walk.. He's had a hard day.." I said as I took my wallet and purse as I took him to the park where we did the most foolish things.

Tommy seemed daze and clearly not in the mood to talk about it so I had to try to motivate him somehow. I decided to take him to the park he took me... Alright this should work.. I thought as I interlocked his hand and ran through the streets and didn't stop til we got to the park. 

"Oi! You'll get us killed haha!" laughed Tommy. I looked back and saw him smile brightly as the sun set and the city lights, as it illuminated the streets, making Tommy's face glow as we kept running. I blushed as I looked back in front of me not make sure we didn't crash into anybody. I saw the same restaurant we had gone the other day.

"H-Hey... would you like to go to that restaurant with me?" I said not looking his way, "S-So, l-like a date?" he stuttered. I looked at him as he turned too red. I laughed and nodded my head, he just smiled and said 'yes'.