✧ᴅᴀᴅʙᴜʀ✧

(A/N: so yeee another update I love where this is going you know I know what's going to happen but at the same time I don't since I am just thinking of new ideas while I write my chapter so yeeeee. but yes we are going to see some wilbur going into dadbur mode in this chapter for a bit so yep seee youuu!)

Nothing can stop me from having fun now! I thought as I smiled a true smile and started to sprint faster to win Tommy to the entrance

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

Once we both got to the elevator we were panting, Tommy just slid to the floor exhausted while I just put my hand on the elevator's wall to support my body... "T-That was s-so fun..." I said in between breathes, "Y-Yea.. D-Definetly.." he answered.. Once I heard the familiar ding I composed myself and walked to the end of the hallway with Tommy following.

I got my keys out and unlocked my door, I held the door open for Tommy. He hesitated at first but he eventually went into my flat. "AVA I'M HOME!" I yelled. "OKAY I'LL START MAKING SUPPER!" she yelled back... I forgot we were both drenched until Ava came out and gave us a 'what the fuck did you do?' look.

"AH! Right... We fell into a pond, don't ask.." I simply stated I saw as she made her way to my room and got me an outfit for me and Tommy..."WAIT ISN'T THAT MY CLOTHES?" I practically screeched, and covered my mouth with my hand. I heard some footsteps from the flat above, but shrug it off since Wilbur's footsteps are pretty loud.

"Well Faith I mean I can't let Tommy get soaked you either give him this hoodie and sweatpants which should be his size since you always buy large clothes or let him catch a cold hmm? What's it gonna be?" asked Ava, I sighed giving in, "Fine he can wear it but Tommy you better give it back since I love all my hoodies..." I said mumbling..

As Tommy opened to respond I heard the front door slam open, "WHAT HAPPENED?", Wilbur screamed as he entered the flat. "What do you mean by what happened?" I asked confused. "I heard you scream Faith! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!" He said almost panicking...

"Oh... That it's just that Ava is going to give Tommy my clothes so I was shocked but its fine don't worry about!" I said as he started looking at me with a 'Okay spill the tea.. what did you do?' look... I sighed as I told him the same thing I told Ava but thing is he took it very badly...

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU BOTH THINKING! OF DOING SUCH THINGS WHEN IT'S ALMOST WINTER! YOU GUYS CAN GET A COLD AND TOMMY I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU GET ONE YOUR PARENTS WILL KILL ME SINCE YOUR MY RESPONSIBILITY!" He yelled to the top of his lungs...

"Wilbur relax... Your fatherly side is showing and it wasn't our fault that gravity was against us when we fell I mean chill." I said as calmly as possible while I had a nervous Tommy beside me.. 

"FAITH PLEASE CHANGE NOW BEFORE I GET MORE MAD YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY GOING TO GET A COLD BY NOW IF YOU KEEP HAVING THOSE CLOTHES ON.... NOW CHANGE PLEASE!" He begged..