✧ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ?✧

(a/n: ALMOST 50 FOLLOWERS THAT'S INSANE AS WELL ALMOST 250 READS OMFG ILY ALL THANKS! kinda short chapter sorry~)

I locked eyes with him... It seemed like he wanted to say something but it wouldn't come out.. I bit my lip and brought myself forward...

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

And I was about 1 centimeter away from making contact with his lips when the door slammed open...

I flinched and pushed myself away and fell on the couch... Tommy was shocked and tried to act natural and made his way to the TV pretending to look for the remote. "HELLLOOOO!" yelled Wilbur from the front door... "H-Hi!" I said nervously, SHIT! FAITH GET YO SHIT TOGETHER! 

I looked at the Wilbur come in holding the door open for Ava while coming in with a pharmacy bag as well as some drinks from a nearby cafe. No wonder they both took longer than expected... I thought. I became more relaxed knowing it was Wilbur and Ava and not a burglar.

Tommy came back and sat down next to me with his arm over my shoulders pulling me closer to him... I looked to where Wilbur and Ava were but they were not there until I heard something falling from the kitchen and just guessed that Wilbur was being clumsy. 

And that they were both in the kitchen. I relaxed into Tommy's touch that soothe me to sleep...

I think I fell asleep for about 30 minutes because when I woke up. I woke up to complete darkness but could feel something soft underneath me. I then felt a heavy weight on my back. I touched it to see what it was, and it was an arm... 

Hold on... did Tommy and I fall asleep on the fucking couch?! I thought as I tried to get more comfortable without waking him up. I was laying on his chest and he had both arms around my back holding me gently. 

My eyes started adjusting to the darkness when I started to make out his curls that looked a light brown caused by the lack of light in the room. The only light that helped me with see his features was the street lights outside. I unconsciously started playing his hair with my hand but my phoned started to vibrate in my pocket which then led to Tommy  shuffling underneath me which made me flinch. 

He started turning around  with me still in his embrace until our foreheads were touching. He stilled had his arms around my back but almost at my waist. I blushed and thank god that he was sleeping. I got my phone out of my pocket gently not to wake him up. 

And saw a notification from Wilbur that had @ me in one of his tweets... Confused I opened up twitter and oh lord... Once Tommy woke up Wilbur is really gonna get it.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫