✧ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ?✧

(A/N: Hi! Another update! I will be updating the other story tomorrow as well but kinda at noon since I have to catch up on some homework that the school left for the summer break... T-T)

As I regained my composure

As I regained my composure.. I inhaled sharply and yelled at the top of my lungs, "WILBUR SOOT I WON'T HESITATE TO SLAP YOU IF YOU DID SOMETHING TO TOMMY!"

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

I saw Wilbur's hunched over figure, and I saw a crying Tommy below him... For some reason I feel enraged... I can't put my finger on what could be making me feel this way... I decided to shrug the feeling off and proceeded to grab Wilbur's shirt and made him get off of Tommy. 

"OI YOU'LL STRETCH MY SHIRT!" He yelled trying to not laugh at my strange change in behavior.. Which myself I didn't know what I was doing it seemed like my body was moving on it's on... "Shut it.." I mumbled to him, I then heard Tommy gasping for air it seemed like he didn't notice he had not been breathing...

Wilbur couldn't contain his laughter at the sight of Tommy and started hysterically laughing and started hitting the floor.. I made my way towards Tommy and cupped his face to check if Wilbur did something to him even though I knew he didn't I wanted to check if he had any bruises or pain i mean he did fall of the chair... 

Wilbur quieted down once he saw me cupping Tommy's face... Tommy seemed shock... But since I was this close to him I started noticing the little details of his face... His eyes were a bright color of blue but there seemed to be a tint of a light green by his iris... 

I then turned my gaze to his ears.. They seemed bright red and I then saw that his curly fluffy hair was a golden and yellowish combination.. I turned my attention to his lips trying to check for any kind of injury but instead they seemed intact and was making an 'O' shape.. 

I had a feeling that was telling me to get closer to them.. Immediately out of instinct I pushed myself away when I saw how close I was to him.. With me falling on my back to the cold wooden floor.. I slightly cussed under my breath at the pain I felt go through my back... 

I put my hands to cover my face since I was so embarrassed, I heard some floor creaking assuming it was Wilbur since he started talking to his chat and apologizing to his chat for the sudden stream.

I felt a slight tap on my leg and I uncovered my face and stared at Tommy.. He was profusely blushing which made me suddenly grin teasingly, he took note that I would probably tease him about this later but he had his hand out for me grab it which I gladly did and stood up next to him.. 

I have to say for him to be a year older than me, he is quite tall like seriously I almost mistook him for a giraffe. I gently nudged his arm "How's the weather up there?" I asked in my teasing tone. He put on a thoughtful face, "It's quite nice actually the air up here is real refreshin-"

"Prick.." I said as I cut him off which he responded with a hysterical laugh followed by some wheezes. Wilbur just turn around in his chair toward us and gave us a 'What the fuck happened spill the tea' look. I knew that look very well so I waved a dismissing hand towards him which to he just gave a dazed look... 

It seemed he had ended the stream after apologizing so technically I didn't have anything to do so as I started turning on my heel to leave the flat, I felt a pair of hands holding my wrist. It pulled me gently backwards and for some reason I already knew it was Tommy since Wilbur isn't very gentle... 

Just stating some facts here, Wilbur would've probably carried me for me to stay and he wouldn't let me down once... He could be overprotective sometimes but I still loved Wilbur as the somewhat older brother figure that he was for me.

I chuckled at bit as Tommy wanted me to stay I turned around to face him and he gave me a pleading look... I was reluctant at first but then complied since I didn't have much to do. We almost spent the whole night playing board games or bothering Wilbur while he cooked something for Tommy, then we saw some movie that Wilbur had chosen... 

Of fucking course it was a rom-com kind of movie but it had a twist and I will not go into explicit detail what happened but... Let's just say Tommy was hysterically screaming when some scenes came on and I was just covering my eyes so Wilbur technically traumatized both of us and our poor innocence...

I was getting quite drowsy so I made sure to text Ava that I might sleep at Wilbur's for the night since I was too lazy to go to downstairs... Once the movie was over I stretched my entire body and a few 'pops' came out of my bones... 

I then turned half of my body around on the couch and cracked my whole spine.. Wilbur was unfazed since I did this quite a lot especially if I sat down for too long but Tommy just look like he had seen a ghost... "What the fuck! HOW DID YOU DO THAT!" he shrieked.

"It's something I do a lot since it relieves the pain I get on my back when I seat down for too long.." I said kind off mumbling because I was super tired... 

Today has been an eventful day, even though I was tired I really didn't want this to end since Tommy was a good lad to hang out with. I was still confused at the sudden fluttery feeling I get in my gut but I again dismissed it...

"Oi Wilbur! Can I have the guest room? Cause I'm tired and don't really want to go downstairs.." I tiredly said... Wilbur rubbed his eyes and looked my way and gave me a quick nod before standing up from the couch. 

"Sure... OH SHIT! Wait that means Tommy you might have to sleep with me... Do you snore?" asked Wilbur curiously... "I don't really know if I snore or I don't snore..." said Tommy also stretching his arms..

"Oh wait Tommy is staying over!" I said more awake... "Sorry didn't mean to intrude don't worry I can go to my flat and give Tommy the guest roo-" 

"No Faith it's fine I can sleep with Will... You seem quite tired why don't you go to the guest room and sleep, you look like shit." he said but gently kind off chuckling at the end... I gave him a playful glare before making my way to the guest room which was across of Wilbur's bathroom...

I flopped back on the bed and sighed letting my body sink into the mattress... As my eyes started to get heavy there was a soft knock before the door open... I could make out a fluffy blond hair making it's way to the bed with a blanket... He put on top off and as my eyes started closing he said a soft...

 "Goodnight Faith.."

(A/N: THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL READERS! I LOVE YOUUU!)