✧ᴀ ʟɪᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ✧

(A/n: OMGGGG WE GOT TO 100 READS~ THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY FOR READING THIS STORYY~ OH AND THE GIF IS RELATED TO THE STORYY YOU SHALL SEEE AT THE END OF THIS STORYYY~ BY THIS I MEAN LIKE AT 'THE END' BUT THERE IS STILL A LOT MORE BEFORE THAT AT LEAST 15 MORE CHAPTERS~)

As Tommy held the door open for me Ava came close to my ear and whispered 'Have fun' before nudging me a bit.. What did she mean by that?

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

Tommy and I walked out of the building and I waited at the entrance cause I didn't see Wilbur around... Tommy turned and looked at me, "Hey umm.. I kind off lied to ya..", he stated. I was dazed and muttered a 'what?'..

"I-I wanted to get to know you I-I mean you l-look like a c-cool person.." he stuttered, I just laughed, he looked at me surprised and kind off scared.. "Ava says you get all the ladies how is that possible when you stutter like that!" I said in between laughs, I heard Tommy mutter a 'shut up' and we started walking together through the crowded streets of Brighton.

I should've brought Bailey with me, well Ava might need to walk him... I was brought back to reality when Tommy held my shoulder tightly as he stopped me from walking... I could've died if it weren't for Tommy... I hadn't seen the red sign switch to green...

I looked up to him "T-Thanks.." I stuttered out.. He really is a giraffe god damn.. I looked back forward and saw we were getting close to a park that had a big pond... I looked at Tommy curiously, "Why are we here?" I asked.

"As I said before. I wanna get to know you so what better place than having some fun and relaxing on a fine day like this one!" he said flashing me his pretty smile... Wait... Pretty??... DID I JUST SAY PRETTY?? FAITH GET YOUR GODDAMN SELF TOGETHER JEEZ! YOU MEET THE BOY A DAY A-

I was snapped out of my thoughts again as Tommy got ahold of my wrist and literally dragged me to the pond.. Once he calmed down he sat down on the grass, I sat down next to him feeling the wind on my face.. I closed my eyes for a moment, until Tommy shooked me. 

"LOOK LOOK!" he practically yelled. I fluttered my eyes open and starting looking at what Tommy was pointing at... Oh my god... It's a swan a beautiful swan in fact... I was staring at the swan with awe and a comfortable silence fell between us.

We had some small chit chat until we started walking around the park well... Tommy was proving that he could balance himself of this small concrete wall that was near the pond... Which was such a bad idea because.......

He fell right into the pond obviously scaring some swans and little cygnets away...

  Hopefully he didn't drown any.. I thought as I put my hands of the wall and looked over to the pond where he had fallen.. I knew that the pond wasn't that deep since I used to go to that park a lot. I saw him emerge from the water drenched..