✧ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ?✧

(A/N: ELLOO! I know I didn't post these days but I have probably said this in my profile that I don't have exact schedules and I will be posting anytime I have a chapter ready so yeah I will probably get a schedule once things in my house are organized and since school is about two weeks aways I already got my schedule so I will try to write after my classes and make time for the books! LOVE YOU GUYS!)

What's happening to me.. FAITH CONTROL YOURSELF!

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

Thing is this was the first time I would let Wilbur be on my stream because I didn't want to use him for my views on youtube and on twitch but since I have most of my viewers because most like my content...So I decided to invite Wilbur for the first time to my stream!

I can't keep count of how many times Wilbur wanted to appear in my stream.. Like this one time he came over and Ava let him... He immediately tried to get in my room knowing I was streaming but good thing I heard this voice so I had turned off the cam and microphone for a while and tried to lock the door as he tried to open it.. Thing is he has tried that loads of times so ain't surprised.. So today I decided to introduce him as a good friend of mine to my chat but...

It seems like somebody took over his stream....

I was dumbfounded for a while at why Tommy was in Wilbur's office cause first of all... IF WILBUR gave him permission to be in his office it's all good since it's pretty rare though because I remember that I had to practically beg the tall and lanky man on my knees so I could only see his office...

He said that 'he didn't want children in his office' and I got offended and hit him in the stomach... I was internally laughing at the 'What the fuck just happened' expression that he had plastered on his face.. But I tried to get a word out of me... But I was kinda shocked and offended that Wilbur let Tommy be in his office and not me..

*:・゚Chat's POV*:・゚

Username23:OMG ISN'T THAT TOMMYINNIT?!?

FAITH_LOVER76: Who is that?!?

FAITHJONES99: He sounds familiar... How could I forget such an annoying child like voice XD..

JONESINNIT12: OMG OMG OMG IT'S HAPPENING YESSSS TOMMYINNIT AND FAITH WOOOOO!!

INNIT_FOR_THE_WOMAN: YOOOO I SAW A TWEET THAT TOMMY IS IN THIS STREAM WHAT'S GOING ON?!?

JuST_KiLLeD_a_W0MaN_FEeLiNG_G00D: ISN'T HE IN WILBUR'S STREAM THOUGH?!?

Username79: YOOOO HE BROKE HER!! LMAOOOOO OMG SHE IS SPEECHLESS! Faith please say something