✧ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ...✧

"What do you see in him?"

Those words kept repeating themselves inside my head..

What did he mean by that?

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

 We three were chatting while making our way to school, "OH! So James are you ready to talk to Keith again?" I asked excited. "Umm... i'm quite scared to be honest... I haven't talked to him in a while.." He nervously said. "Y-You're going to be okay dude.." Said Tommy trying to calm James nerves. "Yeah I agree with Tom!" I said happily

Once we got to the entrance we dispersed into different classes, right now I had world history with Tommy actually, so we bid our goodbye to James since he had math. I decided to sit down in the back cause I was tired and wanted to take a quick nap since I'm already ahead in this class. I laid my arms and head on the table and started closing my eyes until the table started moving.

I glared at Tommy who was moving the table. "You fucking dickhead why you do that for?" I whispered as the teacher was in the middle of the lesson, I had slept for a good amount of time but hate being woken up. he just smiled michiviously.. I started getting nervous and just groaned while sitting up and looking away from him. "I know I get on your nerves.." he whispered in my ear.

My breath hitched as I felt him closer to him almost scaring me. I had to cover my mouth not to let a scream out.  He snickered knowing I was annoyed. I was about to kick him when the teacher asked a question. 

"Do any of you know who this man is?" she asked making and Tommy look at the board. I felt my eyes widen, Wilbur wouldn't shut up about this person that he made me watch the whole play on disney + and i loved it. I stood up from my chair raising my hand while yelling, "ALEXANDER HAMILTON!" but I looked beside me to see Tommy standing with his arm in the air who also seemed to yell the exact same thing as me.

He suddenly turned his face and his eyes widened I started to blush a bit and immediately sat down, "Well that is the correct answer Faith and Thomas but next time don't shout it out please." said the teacher as she resumed the lesson, I started chuckling softly and Tommy looked at me weirdly. "I almost shat myself.." and he had to cover his mouth so he didn't laugh.

The rest of the class went smoothly and the bell rung so, I stood up and grab my things and left the class with me and Tommy just chatting. We parted ways and I made my way to my next class which was science. I sat down in the back trying to keep my eyes open since I didn't have anybody in this class to entertain me it was quite obvious to me that I would immediately fall asleep.

I was dazed as I looked outside but I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket, I looked around to see anyone was watching me, once I checked. I discreetly took my phone out and saw a notification on Twitter. I pressed on the notification and the app opened.

*:・゚Twitter!*:・゚

Tommyinnit ✔️ 

@ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏɪɴɴɪᴛ

somebody save me from my boredom...THERE ARE NO WOMEN IN MY CLASS 

THERE ARE NO WOMEN IN MY CLASS 

*:・゚IRL!*:・゚

"PFFFT-" I stifled my laugh as I saw the picture. "Ms. Faith what's so funny?" asked Mrs. Jackson. I looked up from my phone which was underneath the desk. My eyes went wide when I noticed the whole room looking at me judging me per say. I didn't like it one bit.

"I- Uhh.. I just remembered something that occured yesterday.. hehe umm. Sorry for interrupting." I said sheepishly while scratching the back of my neck. The teacher didn't seem that fazed by mu answer but she let it slide and continued class. 

I sighed in relief and once everybody stopped staring at me I went back to my phone to reply to the tweet.

*:・゚Twitter!*:・゚

Tommyinnit ✔️

@ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏɪɴɴɪᴛ

somebody save me from my boredom...THERE ARE NO WOMEN IN MY CLASS 

THERE ARE NO WOMEN IN MY CLASS 

 ↳Faith

   @ꜰᴀɪᴛʜʀ.

I almost got into trouble with the science teacher because of you, ya dickhead

↳Wilbur Soot✔️

 @ᴡɪʟʙᴜʀꜱᴏᴏᴛ

two to the one, to the one, to the one to the three please get tommyinnit off my feed

  ↳Quackity✔️

@Qᴜᴀᴄᴋɪᴛʏ

sucks to be you

L

 ↳Sapnap✔️

@ꜱᴀᴘɴᴀᴘ

what's up with your face bro?