✧ɴᴇᴡ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ?✧

(A/N: ELLOOO! I don't have much to say jus that I am dreading to go back on school on MONDAY... LIKE I HATE MONDAYS AND I LOVE THIS STORY SO I AM IN A PICKLE AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH)

 LIKE I HATE MONDAYS AND I LOVE THIS STORY SO I AM IN A PICKLE AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH)

 "Goodnight Faith.."

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

I woke up to a dark room and the only source of light coming from the window. I got up from the mattress and started rubbing the sleep out of my eyes... 

I opened the guest room door and looked at the clock on the wall, it was around 5:30 am so I knew for a fact that Wilbur and Tommy would probably be asleep so I tiptoed my way to the bathroom and washed my face and comb my hair. 

Even though I was still sleepy I decided to make some breakfast for Tommy and Wilbur before I left to my flat. I made some waffles with some strawberries and bilberries on the side, I then made a strawberry juice and tried to not make that much noise with the blender which I successfully did and I knew that Wilbur would've probably slept through the loud noise anyway. 

I left the plates on the dining table with a note on it, I decided to eat my plate before leaving.

*:・゚30 minutes later*:・゚

I was changed into some blue ripped jeans a long-sleeve white shirt that had a Guns n' Roses logo on it. (YOU CAN CHANGE IT IF YOU WANT DON'T HATE IN THE COMMENTS) I made my way to the entrance of the building since I wanted to walk down the busy streets of Brighton. I was walking down this sidewalk when I heard a small 'meow' I then turned my gaze to a cute little cat.

 I was walking down this sidewalk when I heard a small 'meow' I then turned my gaze to a cute little cat

It seemed like it was lost and I looked around to either see it's mother or siblings if it had any... But without luck I didn't find anything, and I couldn't just leave it there in the streets. I had then decided to take it back to the flat with me. I was making my way back when I saw a worried Wilbur at the entrance of the building which made me nervous as well. 

What happened while I was gone? What did he do now? I literally left him for 40 minutes and he already did something? 

I thought to myself as I approached him.. I used one of my hands to tap on his shoulder since I was carrying the cat with the other. He swiftly turned around and hugged me like his he was scared to let me go.. 

I softly patted his back with my free hand, I tried to push him a bit so he wouldn't squish the poor kitten to death. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU I WAS WORRIED SICK WHEN YOU LEFT MY FLAT!" yelled Wilbur, I could feel people's stares on us.

Wilbur your brotherly side is showing you prick. I thought as I shoved the kitten into his face which frightened him for a moment but just stared at awe at the kitten in my hands, "I found this little lass on the sidewalk I just couldn't leave her there so I decided to bring her with me."

 I simply said before turning around and entering the building with Wilbur following behind me.

*:・゚Moments later*:・゚

Wilbur walked me to my doors flat... I swear to god that his brotherly instincts can be so annoying sometimes... "OI! I'm already at my door you may leave Mr.Soot!", I said sarcastically. "I'm just making sure I mean what if somebody kidnaps you if I leav-", I immediately cut him off. 

"Wilbur.. *sigh* if anything were to happen to me I would scream and Ava would probably would be here to save my ass within seconds and since you are literally in the floor above, you can just rush in through the emergency stairs." I said with a hint of sass.

He was about to respond to my sassy attitude until I opened my flat's door and rushed in locking the door behind me which resulted with Wilbur banging on the door "FAITH! HOW DARE YOU SLAM THE DOOR ON MY FACE YOU BRAT!" 

I just cackled a bit and let the kitten down on the floor so it could get familiarized with its surroundings, I made my way to the kitchen to get some berries since I became hungry again somehow. I saw as Bailey made his way towards me wagging his little tail, "Hey there buddy!", I said which such glee. 

I started petting him until he started staring at something, I followed his gaze to the gray and white cat . I thought Bailey was going to do something to the poor kitten but instead he got in to his playful position slowly getting closer to the kitten. 

The kitten was frightened for a moment when Bailey was practically a centimeter away from her face but she just proceeded to lick his face which just cause me to whisper a quick 'Aw'. I made my way to the little kitten and carried her to Ava's room, I quickly knocked on her door and slammed the door open.

 I walked to her bed and laid the kitten beside her, she looked at me dazed and said, "Such a dramatic entrance..." 

I laughed at that and she turned her gaze to the little kitten. The kitten's green and blueish eyes looking at hers curiously. She just stared at it in awe and started playing with the kitten's fur. "Found her on the street, what should we call her?" I asked.

"How about Viper?" she said with a thoughtful face, I looked at her with a 'what the fuck' face and she just laughed and said a quick 'Just kidding' to which I rolled my eyes to, "She is such a beauty! How about we call her Bella?" I said nonchalantly. Ava's eyes beamed with approval. 

"YOUR NEW NAME KITTEN SHALL BE BELLA!" I yelled as I grabbed the cat and threw my arms forward the same way the monkey had grabbed Simba at the beginning of the 'Lion King'.

Ava quickly caught the reference and started laughing which was contagious and caused me to laugh. I then heard a quite loud knock on my door and left the kitten on Ava's bed to answer it.

I opened the door and saw Tommy standing awkwardly. "Sup?" I simply asked while resting my body on the door frame. 

"Well me and Will wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with us this afternoon since its the weekend!" he said suddenly excited, I just giggled at his excitement he really seemed more of a kid than a teen. I just nodded and held the door open so he could come in.

"Welcome to my humble abode!" I said mimicking Wilbur and he just laughed loudly. Ava got out of her room and made her way towards Tommy and whispered something in his ear but couldn't quite catch what she said but it just made him blush and I just chuckled under my breath at his face growing beet red.

Ava then held her hand out, "So you most be the Tommyinnit that gets all the ladies now ain't ya?" she asked in a teasing manner. I saw as Tommy stood proudly and replied with a 'That's me'.

"No need to boost his ego Ava!" I yelled as I made my way to my bedroom to get my purse and stuff the things that I would probably need like a pepper spray, my phone, flat keys, earbuds, and all that jazz.

I got out of my room and saw Tommy and Ava doing some chit chat before they acknowledge my presence. "Ready to go?" I asked him, "Yeah!" he said more excited than before.

As Tommy held the door open for me Ava came close to my ear and whispered 'Have fun' before nudging me a bit.. What did she mean by that?

1367 words

(A/N: JELLOOO! HI! HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING? WELL ANOTHER UPDATE AND HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL AND ANOTHER UPDATE TOMORROW MAYBE DEPENDS SINCE I HAVE SCHOOL T-T... LOVE YA GUYS BYEEE!)