✧ɢʜᴏꜱᴛꜱ✧

"Hey Faith"

"Hey Faith"

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

I was about to answer Tommy when my phone started blowing up. "He- Oh gimme a sec. Lemme put my phone in vibrate." I told him. An uncomfortable silence filled the call until another ding was heard stating that somebody else has joined. "Ah... oh hello there! I presume your Faith." said a new voice.

"Oh yes! And I presume you are the famous Ranboo I've heard twitter talking about." I said back teasing him. "Haha yeah my fans can be intense." he said shyly. "AYUP!" A sudden voice boomed.

"WILBUR MY EARS!" I yelled. "Sorry... ALRIGHT WHO'S READY TO LOSE THE BET!" said Wilbur clearly pumped. "NOT ME!" I yelled with the same energy. "I'M GONNA WIN YOU BITCHES!" Yelled Tommy. "Wait you guys made a bet-?" said Ranboo.

The call erupted with laughter. We all picked our characters in the game, "You are rather short Faith!" stated Tommy as his tall frame looked at mine in the game.

"Dude I am literally almost as tall as you irl." I plainly said. I saw as the awkwardness came back into the call with Wilbur and Ranboo laughing in the background. I decided to go to Wilbur and Ranboo and talk to them. Shit hopefully the fans don't notice...

They were both in a locker looking upwards and crouching... I just stared at them with a confused face... I then started laughing with them, "What the hell are you guys doing?" I said trying to catch my breathe.

"We are dancing!" said Ranboo enthusiascally. "Oh ok!" I said as I joined them. "What the fuck..." I heard Tommy say. "Guys guys guyssssss let's start the game alreadyyy" he whined. We stopped and marked 'Ready' and entered the game. "Oh wait guys this has a voice chat so it's better if we log out of discord." said Wilbur.

We all log off discord and started taking the things that were in the van. "Imma take the cross and the EMF andddd a flashlight.." I stated to myself. I saw Tommy's character walking up to me and taking some stuff then leaving the van.

Prick... he didn't even talk to me... I mean why would he since he thinks I'm HER... I thought as I made my way out of the van with Ranboo's tall character following me. "A-AH Guys I'm going to stay in the van alright?" said Wilbur's voice which sounded very far away.

"what?" I said looking back at the van.

"I said I'm going to stay in the van!" he yelled, but he was still too far away.

"What!" I yelled back, "is he saying he is going to stay with jesus?" I said making my character look at Ranboo's character. He stifled a laugh.

"I SAID I'M GOING TO STAY IN THE VAN!" He suddenly screamed. "OHHH!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO STAY WITH JESUS!" I screamed back at him.