♤ Thirty - Three ♤

TW: HOMOPHOBIA; FETISHIZATION

The food was delicious and Violet insisted on paying for mine too. I wanted to resist and say, I could do that or we split. But she really wanted to spoil me.

Now we are on our way out again.

The street is still busy, we only spent about one hour and a half in the café.

"We should definitely come here again. It is so cute." I tell Violet and she nods in agreement.

Since we haven't planned this far today, we decide to head to the train station and see, when the train would leave or which train we have to take, to get to my parents and Violets job.

On the way there, we have to go through a little wooden path.

"Hey, do you like climbing?" Violet suddenly asks me, when she stops and looks up to a huge tree, which seems perfect for climbing on those thick branches.

I remember the last time I needed to get on a tree. But when I am not being hunted by a wild Amy, it is quite nice, sitting high on a tree, seemingly on top of the world, wind blowing through the leafs and the hair.

"Yes, let's do it."

And it immediately turns into a little race between us. I never thought Violet would do that with me. But then I remember her past. She probably didn't get to do this for fun. Just when she had to observe or kill someone I'd guess.

Violet is one or two branches ahead of me, but I don't mind. In the end, we reach the last branch, which is thick enough to hold us both and we could see through the many leafs. It is quite high, of course not as tall as the tower, but it is a whole other feeling to sit on wood than stone.

Together, we let our legs hanging off and just watch the view before us. Then I finally take her hand in mine, loving the familiar feeling of her cold metal against my palm and it seems to fit perfectly into my hand.

"I really like you." I mumble, now watching Violets blue eyes turning to me.

Her smile is faint but honest and the purest expression I have ever seen.
Suddenly, I guess as a reply to my sentence, she leans forward and kisses my cheek.

Then my other cheek. Both turn red, because I blush very easily when she does this. Her smile widens when she sees my reaction. "Adorable."

And then she leans forward again. She closes her eyes. And as soon as I feel her lips on mine, my eyes close too.

It's a warm and very soft kiss. We are careful with each other. Our lips move like they are meant for one another. And the sensation of her warmth on my lips and her cold in my hand give me pleasant goosebumps.

We separate again and stare at each other smiling.
"Well, let's go back down. Shall we?" She asks and I nod, still speechless from this wonderful delicate kiss we shared.

On the way to the train station, we held hands until people show up and we hide it.

But one man sees it, when walking past us.

"Hey dolls. Can I watch next time?" He says with a low voice, when he passes us.

Never have I ever received such a shameless comment. At first I have to think about what he means. But when the realization hits, the disgust I feel is overwhelming. What to do in a situation like that?

Probably confront the person.

"You are disgusting." I simply state, which is just facts.
I think the conversation is over now, but the man doesn't seem to get that.

"What did you say? I thought you liked that? Two girls for a man like me, doesn't that sound good?" His perverted smirk makes me want to vomit.

"Leave us alone with your sickening visions. Two women walking hand in hand, doesn't mean, we are here just to pleasure you nor other men." Violet states with a cold and monotone voice.

"Tch, whatever." The man gives up and I really hope he realizes, that the fetishization of our relationship is horrible. I feel sick now.

"Terrible man." I mumble and Violet and I begin to walk again.

Is it always gonna be like that? Other people seeing us only worth to be living, when it is, to pleasure them? Or when we hide everything and don't be who we want to be?
Do I have to be scared, that people might hurt me for being who I am? Or hurting Violet? For being being with a women, just like my parents hate it?

Thoughts like these, plant their seeds into my mind and keep growing.

By the time we reach the station, my mood is destroyed, even though, I try thinking about the wonderful kiss, which cheered me up before.

When can I just really and enjoy some happiness without it being interrupted?

♤♤♤