Chapter 3 || Party

Rydel's POV.

Mila was done and we were on our way back home. She doesn't know that we'll throw her a late birthday party.

That was the reason why I wanted her to wear this dress.
(A/N outfit up there 👆 or there 👉)

"Don't you think it's too ya know, too-" she tried to say something against her outfit but failed.

"It's beautiful Mila don't worry" I told her with a smile. "okay" she said giving in. We arrived home and went to the front door.

We entered the house and walked to the living room. Suddenly everyone jumped and and yelled, "Happy Late Birthday!"

"Thanks so much guys" Mila thanked us with a huge smile. Every single ine of the boys were staring at her.

Riker came up first and hugged her. "you look beautiful, happy late birthday" Riker said. I know that Riker would do a move on her since she's only 17 and he's 23 but he's still drooling over her.

"Boys stop drooling that's disgusting" I said laughing. Mila started laughing too and the boys snapped out of their trance.

They all hugged her and told her how beautiful she was. We went into the yard and partied.

Mom & Dad didn't partied with us, they walked inside and did something else. Oh yea, we still have presents for her.

"Everyone sit down" Dad said when he walked outside with Mom and a few presents. Mila sat down and Ross & Rocky quickly sat next to her.

She rolled her eyes playfully at me which made both if us laugh.Dad handed her the first present and it was an iPhone 6 since she didn't had a phone.

The next present was my idea. Mom bought like 10 phone cases and different colors and and with other sentences written on them.

"Thanks soooo much" Mila said with a huge smile. The next present was jewelry (picture).

She put it on and opened the next present. It was some make up and stuff. She hugged us all and thanked us.

"Best day ever" she whispered to me. I handed her a last present, I bought her when we were at the mall.

She opened it and it was a bikini. "come on, pool party!" I yelled and the boys ran upstairs to put on their swimming trunks.

I walked with her in our room and she put her bikini on. I bought her a yellow & black bikini and I got the same in pink & black.

We put our hair in a ponytail and walked down the stairs. Ross saw is first and his jaw dropped.

"You look beautiful" he whispered in trance. "thanks you look handsome" Mila said with a smile. She kissed his cheek and walked past him.

He was blushing like crazy. I laughed and I heard Mila giggle. I followed her and all the boys were staring at her again.

"Come on boys stop drooling" I said annoyed. Mila smiled at me and got in the water. The boys did jumps to impress Mila.

Riker did a back flip and stuff.

Mila's POV.

I was swimming in the pool with the boys & Rydel. It was really fun. I git out of the pool and laid down to tan.

Rydel followed me and did the same. We put on the matching sunglasses and closed our eyes.

"So Mila" Rydel started. I turned to her and opened my eyes, "yea?"

"If you could choose which boy would you take?" She asked me smirking.

"Uhm, I don't know" I answered unsure. "don't you have a feeling that tells you who?" She asked me. "I have but I don't know maybe none of them" I explained to her.

"They beed to impress you right?" She asked me. "yea, and they need to make the first step because I'm to shy ya know" I said to her.

She nodded and we both laid back down. I closed my eyes and heard the boys splashing with the water.

~

I opened my eyes and saw that the boys were about to splash water on Rydel. "guys!" I yelled at them.

Rydel woke up and saw them. She jumped up and hit them which made me laugh. "Mila?" I heard a voice asking.

I turned to the side and saw Ross standing next to me. "yea?" I asked him smiling. He took my hand and leaded me inside.

He leaded me to the basement and sat me on the couch. He grabbed his guitar and started singing.

(A/N the song up there👆or there👉)

I had tears in my eyes. That was so sweet. He finished the song and put the guitar back.

I jumped up and jumped in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held him tight.

"Thanks so much" I said with tears in my eyes. "No problem" he said with a huge smile. I kissed his cheek and we went back to everyone else.

Rydel was smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to her while Ross went back to the boys.

"What did you two do?" She asked me smirking. "he sang to me" I answered happily. "aww that's so romantic" Rydel said dreamily.

"Yea it was" I said grinning. "so do you like him?" Rydel asked me smiling. "I do but I don't know" I answered shrugging.

"Let's go back inside boys" Rydel said. I followed her to our room and we showered and dressed in our clothes.

We went back downstairs and Riker, Rocky & Ratliff were already downstairs. Soon Ross joined and Ryland came last.

I saw between Riker & Rocky. "what should we do now?" Ryland asked bored. "we can..." Riker said while thinking.

"Play truth or dare!" Rydel finished his sentence. Everyone agreed and we sat down in a circle.