Chapter 16 || If you love me let me go

Mila's POV.

I heard loud giggling when I woke up. I opened my eyes to see everyone except Riker & Ross taking pictures and stuff.

I jumped up and Ross & Riker did too. Our phones vibrated and they all posted the picture with captions like:

'This happens when the three of them watches a scary movie in the middle off the night'

Or

'We were all asleep except these three. They watched a scary movie in the middle off the night and ended up like this'

I glared at them for posting this picture on Twitter & Instagram which made everyone laugh.

Soon we were all laughing and Mom did breakfast. I didn't know that they came back last night. We all ate breakfast together and after that we got dressed.

(A/N: girls outfits up there 👆 or 👉)

"What are we gonna do today?" Rydel asked everyone while we were sitting on the couch.

Ross smiled at me and stood up. "I'm going to use the bathroom," he said to us. I waited a few seconds and stood up as well.

"I forgot my phone," I lied before going up the stairs. I was about to enter my room when I got pushed to the wall.

Ross smirked down at me and I smiled. "did ya miss me?" He asked me. "I did," I answered when I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He leaned down and our lips touched which gave me butterflies in my stomach. I started giggling when he bit my bottom lip.

We kissed a little longer until we heard someone yelling, "Mila?! Did you found your phone?"

I pulled away and Ross started kissing my neck. "N-no!" I yelled back as best as I could. I shove Ross away and gave him one last peck on his soft lips.

"I love you," I whispered to him. "I love you too," he replied before I walked down the stairs. "got it," I said while holding up my phone.

I saw Rydel smirking in the corner but I ignored her. Soon Ross came down and sat down on the couch again.

"We decided to watch a movie in the theater," Riker told us and we just nod. "The movie starts in three hours so what are we doing in this time?" Savannah asked, cuddled up to Ryland.

I looked at her and Ryland and sadness filled my eyes. I think Rydel noticed because she said, "Mila can I talk to you for a sec?"

I nodded and followed her in our room. "what's wrong?" She asked me confused. "well, it's just that Ryland & Savannah can be close and I have to sit far away from Ross," I explained sadly.

"Mila! You do know that if someone will see it that you will go to jail! And probably me and Ross too because I know. It's a crime Mila!" She said furious.

"Sorry," I whispered sadder. "I'm sorry," she apologized. I nodded and she hugged me tightly.

We walked down the stairs and sat down again. "everything okay?" Riker asked us. We both nodded and I started at my fingers.

I didn't cared about what they were talking about.

"Mila? Mila!" I heard someone yelling at me. My head snapped up and I saw everyones eyes on me. "y-yea?" I asked confused.

"We asked if you're okay with a party at our house tomorrow after the KCA's," Riker told me. "yea sure," I answered simply.

They started talking about who will get invited and blah blah.

Within these three hours Rydel, Riker & Brandon went to buy food and stuff for the party tomorrow while Ratliff, Ryland & Savannah went to buy deco.

Rocky, Ross & I stayed home and invited friends for the party. Ross took cute little glances at me which made me smile.

We invited Rydel's friend Lori Crow along with other friends I didn't know. I'm not really looking forward to it but maybe I'll make some new friends.

• • •

We just arrived at the movies and we're lucky that the theater was really empty. We bought popcorn and drinks and entered the huge room where only three people were sitting.

We all spread everywhere. Rydel & Ratliff in the very back, Rocky, Riker & Brandon in the middle, Ryland & Savannah in the front and I sat a few rows in front of Rydel & Ratliff.

Suddenly someone sat next to me and I turned to the side to see Ross. I smiled at him and the lights went off.

I turned around to see Rydel shaking her head, no. I shook my head, yes and smiled at her. She stood up and climbed over the seats to me.

"Guys, you can't do that! What if they turn around and see you like that? Or what if Ratliff sees you which is definitely possible because he's already watching!" She whispered yelling.

"Rydel let us alone," Ross snapped at her. "okay fine, go to jail! It's not my problem anymore!" She said to us madly. She climbed back to Ratliff and the movie started after the commercial.

I looked at Ross who was smiling at me. "Ross..." I started quietly. "yea?" He asked confused. "we can't do this anymore, Rydel is right!" I told him.

"B-but no! We love each other," he said sadly. "If you love me, let me go," I said before I kissed his cheek. I stood up and climbed in the back to Rydel & Ratliff.

Ross climbed to the middle and sat next to Riker, Rocky & Brandon. Tears streamed down my face uncontrollably.

"You okay?" Rydel asked me worriedly. "I broke up!" I said loudly. I guess Ratliff heard but I didn't cared at all. I stood up and ran to the exit.

I felt that everyone was looking at me.