Chapter 5 || Cover Song

Mila's POV.

"Uhm, I really like you because you're nice and you definitely are hot but I'm 23 and you don't have to worry that I will make a move on you," Riker said to me.

"Okay then we're brother & sister," I said with a grin. He smiled and nodded. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~

I woke up and Riker wasn't in bed anymore. I'm a long sleeper. I walked down the stairs to meet all the boys except Rydel.

"Where's Rydel?" I asked them confused. "She's teaching her dance class," Rocky told me smiling.

"Okay," I said and sat down next to Rocky & Ross. I started eating my pancakes. We heard Radio and a random song came on.

I sang along quietly, totally forgetting the people around me. I heard clapping when I finished the song. I jumped and the boys where clapping.

"Oh my god your voice is beautiful," Riker confessed excitedly. "let's make a cover and put it on youtube," Rocky yelled with his hands in the air.

"Really?" I asked them unsure. "you sing amazing," Ross said nicely. "okay fine," I said giving in. We made our way downstairs and argued about which song.

"A duet," Riker suggested yelling. "Yes!" I agreed happily. "Ross & Mila are singing...hmm what do you want to?" Riker asked us.

Ryland was playing in his phone. "I'm going to savannah, bye" he said and left. "how about 'Something big' by Shawn Mendes?" I suggested.

"I love that song," Ross said nodding. "I have a idea! How about we record it and make a music video to it!" Rocky said excitedly.

"Yah! And it will be on our next album as bonus track!" Ratliff yelled from behind. We were all excited and called Rydel to come home.

In the matter of minutes she arrived and we started practicing. Ross & I sang the song and everyone else got practiced everything real quick.

About three hours later we all knew how we play and sang and we started to record it in their garage.

A few hours later we were done and decided we would film tomorrow. I was really excited and I really looked forward to it.

We discussed about the video and agreed that Ross & I would walk down the road and they would film us while walking and stuff like that.

It was already 8pm when we were all in the living room. Stormie & Mark came and told us to be quiet.

Ryland was back by the way. "okay kids, me & Dad are driving to Colorado since your aunt invited us but you guys will stay here," Stormie informed us.

"Okay," we all said in unison. "we will leave early in the morning so we will tell you goodbye now since we're going to bed now," Mark explained.

We all hugged Mark & Stormie. I hugged Stormie smiling, "bye Mom," I whispered. She pulled away with wide eyes and hugged me again tighter.

"I love you honey," she whispered. "I love you too Mom," I whispered back. She had tears in her eyes.

I hugged Mark and said, "bye Dad be careful," He pulled away like Mom did and smiled at me widely. He hugged me again and kissed me head.

"Bye kids," they said once more before walking into their room. "Ross & Mila are sleeping together today," Rydel reminded us.

Ross was smiling and I just nod. Rocky was jealous I guess and so was Ratliff. "let's watch a movie," Riker suggested excitedly. We made us comfortable on the couch.

A scary movie started playing and you have no idea how much I would pee myself when it's getting really scary. I sat next to Ross & Rocky and pulled them closer which made them smile.

"I'm scared," I whispered to no one in specific. The first scene was a girl who went around with an axe and murdered two people.

I seriously had tears in my eyes and grabbed Ross' & Rocky's hand to cover each of my eyes which their hands.

"I won't be able to sleep, seriously," I said scaredy. "don't worry I'll be with you" Ross whispered which made me smile a little.

Soon the movie was over but I always had their hands on my eyes. I was really tired. "let's go to bed," Riker said to everyone.

We all agreed and Ross stood up. I was already in my PJ like Rydel. "Ross," I said. He turned around and laughed because I held my hands out for him to carry me.

He lifted me up bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I saw Rocky's & Ratliff's jealous looks but Ratliff is better off with Rydel anyways.

Ross walked with me in his arms in his room and placed me on his bed. I cuddled with the blanket until someone entered the room. Rocky.

He kneeled down in front of the bed smiling. "Hi" I said smiling. "Hey, uhm I-I wanted to ask you...uhm w-would you go out with me?" He asked me shyly.

"Sure" I answered smiling. He smiled widely, "them I'll tell you when and where tomorrow" he said blushing. I nodded smiling and he left the room.

Rocky is a sweet guy. Ross entered the room and pulled off his shirt so he was only in his boxers.

"What wanted Rocky here?" He asked me when he got next to me in his tiny bed. "we asked me out," I told him. His eyes widen, "really?"

I nodded smiling, "yup"

"Oh...ok," he whispered sadly. "I'm scared," I whispered to him. He wrapped his arm around me which gave me chills.

I rested my head on his chest and we tangled our legs accidentally. I laid half on top of him. I smiled down at him and he did the same.

"Did you had your first kiss yet?" He asked me smiling. "no," I answered simply. He took a glance at my lips which was a signal from him.

I didn't know if it was right since Rocky asked me out...