Chapter 13 || You're the best

Request your own Imagine now!
________________

Ross' POV.

"I'd love too," she said excitedly. "then I can meet 5 Seconds of Summer and Liam Hemsworth and Megan Trainor!" She said excitedly.

I chuckled and she blushed. "sorry," she apologized. "it's fine baby, really," I told her smiling. She nodded and kissed my cheek.

My phone rang and I picked up.

Conversation

"Hello?" Ross

"Hey honey, it's mom. I wanted to tell you that we're coming back in exactly 8 days" Stormie

"Okay" Ross

"Everything okay at home?" Stormie

"Yes Mom, everything's fine" Ross

"Okay then, have fun see ya soon" Stormie

"Bye Mom" Ross

End Conversation

"What did she want?" Mila asked me curious. "they're gonna be back in exactly 8 days," I told her and she just nod.

"Okay then, what are we gonna do now?" She asked smiling. "I know something," I whispered when I leaned down to kiss her.

"Yea you do," she said giggling before our lips touched. Butterflies were in my stomach, flying around like crazy.

A few minutes later we pulled apart and smiled at each other. "I love you," I whispered to her. "I love you, too," she whispered before she gave me a peck on my lips.

I wrapped my arms around her and she cuddled closer to me.

Mila's POV.

I honestly feel like, I don't deserve Ross. He's the sweetest guy I've ever met and I just think that he deserves someone better then me.

I looked up to him and he was smiling down at me. "Do I deserve you?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asked me confused. "It just feels like that you deserve someone better then me," I whispered guiltily.

"Mila, I love you since I first saw you. It was a long fight with my brothers and stuff and I'm really happy that you said 'Yes' 19 days ago. I love you Mila. More then anything," He told me.

A single tear ran down my cheek. "why are you crying babe?" He asked me. "because I love you so so much more then anything in this world," I said out loud.

He smiled widely and crashed his lips onto mine. "you're the best that ever happened to me," I added grinning.

We started making out for a long time until I had the feeling to pull off his shirt. I ran my fingers down his chest while he kissed me again.

I smiled into the kiss and he laid us down on the couch. He pulled off my shirt and we continued kissing.

I wrapped my legs around his waist while he started kissing my neck.

(You can skip the Chapter, now if you aren't comfortable reading this)

• • • • • mature content ahead • • • • •

I tried to hold back my moan but failed which made him smirk.

"I need you," he whispered against my neck. I was ready. I thought about it a few seconds and nodded my head.

"Let's bring this upstairs then," he said in my ear. He bit my earlobe which made me giggle and started to walk up the stairs which me in his arms.

We got in his room and closed the door. He pushed me against the wall and sucked on my neck.

"Ross," I whispered moaning. "yea?" He asked me when he pulled away. "to the bed," I said giggling. He chuckled and laid me on the bed.

He pulled off my jeans and I pulled his off as well. "you're so beautiful," he said smirking. "you're not bad yourself," I said giggling.

He leaned down and kissed me again. I felt his hands going to my back. He undid my bra and threw it on the floor.

One hand found my breast and he massaged it. I pulled off his shorts and tried not to look at his member.

He pulled off my panties then and kissed me again. I allowed his tongue in my mouth and suddenly I felt his member entering me.

It hurt and tears rolled down my cheeks. Ross pulled apart and looked at me. "everything okay?" He asked me. He also stopped thrusting but his member was still in me.

"It hurts," I whispered. He wiped my tears away with his thumbs. "I'm sorry, it will be better I promise," he whispered which made me nod.

He started thrusting slowly and gentle. With every thrust the pain changed into pleasure.

He was so gentle with me. He's the best boyfriend anyone could ask for.

"How does this feel now?" He asked me. "perfect," I answered smiling. He thrusted a bit deeper and faster when he kissed me.

"Faster babe," I whispered between kissed. He smirked and speed up a little. God that felt so good.

I kissed him with as much passion as I could. Sometimes soon he collapsed next to me and we cuddled close to each other.

"I freaking love you," he whispered into my ear. "I freaking love you too," I whispered back.

We both got ready for bed after cleaning and we fell asleep in each others arms. God I love him so much.

______________

You can request your Imagine now!