Last Chapter || My beautiful wife

Last Chapter :(

-----------------------------------

Mila's POV.

I hold my stomach because I felt a sharp pain. I looked down and saw that the sand under me was wet.

"Ross!" I almost yelled. Everyone was facing me. "what's wrong?" He asked me worriedly. "The baby is coming!" I whispered while I was freaking out mentally.

Everyone started rushing to their cars and we drove off to the hospital. Soon we got there and got in.

"You feel alright?" Ross asked me. "do I look alright?" I asked snapping. I hate snapping at him but my mood swings are going crazy.

"S-sorry," I apologized while I squeezed my eyes shut. Soon I got lead to a room and they told me the doctor will come soon.

Ross' POV.

The doctor came and told Mila to calm down. She got mad at him and snapped at him for babbling bullshit which surprisingly amused me.

The doctor got kinda annoyed by her but she didn't cared at all.

"Okay, I'm gonna count down and you're gonna push when I say it alright?" He explained to Mila who just nod.

I was holding her hand and squeeze it gently. "3...2...1...PUSH!"

Mila pushed and squeezed my hand. I SWAER I heard my hand broke.

After a few more pushes our baby boy finally came to this world. They handed Mila our baby boy and I talked to the doctor outside about my hand.

He did a quick X-Ray because I wanted to go back as fast as I can. The results are...my hand is seriously broken but not bad.

They bandaged my hand and stuff and I went to the waiting room where our family was waiting.

"He's here," I kind of whispered. I was very excited for them to meet Daniel Ryder Lynch.

"Wait! What happened to your hand?" Ryland asked confused. "Mila broke it," I answered shrugging which made everyone laughing like crazy.

"Don't laugh yet Ryland, a few more days or weeks and Sav will probably brake your hand as well," I said chuckling.

We entered the room and Mila tried to stay awake for us. "What happened to your hand?" Mila asked me confused which made everyone laugh quietly.

"You kinda broke it?" I told her more like a question. She gasped and I took Daniel out of her arms. I kissed her forehead and smiled at her.

"It's okay baby, go to sleep," I whispered to her. She nodded and puckered her lips which made me chuckle. I kissed her gently, yet passionately.

She closed her eyes and I looked at my smiling family.

They all got the chance to hold my little boy until they decided to go home. I put Daniel in his crib and kissed his forehead.

I then sat down next to Mila's bed. She looked really exhausted. I took her hand and intertwined our fingers.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

• • • Three years later • • •

"Daddy!" I heard Daniel screaming from the living room. I was cooking while Mila was at Rydel's & Ratliff's.

Yea, Rydellington is kinda real.

I walked to Daniel and asked him what was wrong. "I want my Mommy," he whined in his baby voice which was really cute.

I lifted him up and placed him on the kitchen counter.

"Mommy is at aunt Rydel's and uncle Ratliff's house to visit them but she's gonna be back in a few minutes," I told him which caused him to nod.

I finished cooking and soon Mila entered the house.

"Mommy!" Daniel screamed. This boy got some lungs!

"Hey baby," Mila said smiling when she lifted him up. She walked towards me and kissed me cheek which made me smile.

"Mommy! Daddy and I pwayed wiwh a twain twoday!" Daniel told Mila happily.

(Mommy! Daddy and I played with a train today!)

"Ross can I talk to you for a sec?" Mila asked me when she put Daniel in his play thingy in the living room.

I nodded and we walked into the kitchen. "what's wrong?" I asked her politely.

"We're gonna be parents again," she whispered smiling. "really? YESS!" I yelled happily. I lifted her up and spun her around which made her giggle.

I placed her back down and kissed her passionately. "I love your cute giggle," I whispered dreamily which made my beautiful wife to giggle again.

"I love you," I whispered smiling.

"I love you more," she replied with a cute giggle.

"I love you most," I added which made her pout a little.

I leaned down and we closed our eyes. Our lips touched and we kissed gently and passionate. We smiled into the kiss and pulled away a few minutes later by Daniel screaming because he wants to play which made us chuckle.

____________________

This was the end of my story :(

I really hoped you liked it and I hope you'll read my other story's ;)

I love y'all so much thanks for the support <3