Chapter 21 || Congrats

Mila's POV.

Savannah picked up her pregnancy tests and I picked up mine.

We hesitated to look at them but we have to sooner or later. "Just look!" Rydel ordered excitedly.

"I'm gonna show you and you tell me," I said to Rydel. "yea me too," Savannah said to her. We both turned our pregnancy tests around to show Rydel.

She had a huge smile on her face. This can't end good.

"Congrats you two. You can start cry now," she said smiling while she giggled when she hugged the both of us. Savannah and I dropped the tests and started crying.

Rydel picked them up and put the right ones in each of our purses. "I'm not gonna tell him just yet," Savannah said sobbing. "I won't either," I cried out.

We hold onto each other tight and a few minutes oater we pulled apart and stopped crying. "what are we gonna tell them when they see us like that?" I asked Rydel worriedly.

"Did you heard the word 'make-up' before?" She asked me in a duh tone. We all laughed and Rydel tried her best and hid our stained faces.

I literally had tons of make up on but it wasn't noticeable at all. We all high fives and made our way down the stairs.

Savannah sat next to Ryland and Rydel next to her and me between Rydel & Ross.

The other boys where sitting on the floor, screaming at the TV. Ross immediately wrapped his arm around me, protectively.

I smiled up at him and he smiled down at me. "what happened earlier?" He asked me confused and worried. "nothing," I answered simply.

"Why are you keeping something from me?!" We heard Ryland saying loudly to Savannah. "I'm not!" She almost yelled.

"Please tell me," Ross kinda begged. "I don't know what you mean," I said, pretending like I didn't know anything.

"Guys, let them alone!" Rydel said frowning. Ryland apologized to Savannah and so did Savannah.

Ross hand wandered from my shoulder to my thigh. He went up and down with his hand, gently which made me smile to myself.

I leaned my head in his shoulder and hugged his arm which made him chuckle. I closed my eyes but I didn't fell asleep.

"Savannah is staying over," Rydel informed me when I opened my eyes. I nodded and smiled up at Ross who was staring at me.

He picked me up and sat down on the other couch. He laid down and sat me in between his legs. Rydel & Savanna aww-ed which made me smile at my handsome boyfriend.

I turned around in his arms so my stomach was half in his chest. I leaned up until our lips touched which made us smile into the kiss immediately.

"Get a room!" Someone yelled before a pillow collided with the back of my head. "Hey, don't hurt my beautiful girlfriend or my fist collides with your face," Ross hissed at his older brother.

I giggled and whispered a thanks in his ear. "what are you thinking about?" Ross asked me wondered. To be honest I was thinking of him breaking up with me because I'm pregnant.

"You," I replied simply which wasn't a lie at all. "I love you," he whispered softly which made me blush and shiver. "I love you too, I whispered back smiling.

• • • a few weeks later • • •

Okay so basically Savannah and I are only wearing our boyfriends sweaters because our belly's are noticeable, a little.

Ross will be so mad at me for not telling him. I'm really sorry for that.

The pregnancy tests are still in my purse because I didn't have another hiding place for them.

Us girls just came home because we were shopping a little. Not for baby things of course.

We put our bags and purses on the floor and went to the living room. We were talking and laughing a lot so we didn't noticed that Ryland, Riker & Ross carried our bags upstairs.

"MILA!" I heard someone yelling. "SAVANNAH!" We heard another yell from Ryland.

We ran up the stairs and saw all the boys in our room. Ross & Ryland held up the pregnancy tests which made me wanting to die.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!" Ryland yelled at Savannah who started crying a little just like me.

Ross' POV. (A few minutes earlier)

Ryland & I thought it would be nice to carry the bags from our girl in Mila & Rydel's room. Riker helped us and we carried them upstairs.

"They still have our wallets," Ryland reminded me. "Right!" I agreed when I opened Mila's purse. I looked through the purse until I found pregnancy tests.

"Uh Riker? Ryland?" I asked when I held them up. "oh my god," Ryland gasped when he showed me pregnancy tests as well.

"Are they positive or negative?" I asked a little confused since I wasn't sure. "uhh, I don't know," Ryland answered shrugging. Riker just shrugged and we told the other boys to come.

Rocky told us they were probably negative but we weren't sure because Ratliff said they were positive.

"MILA!" I yelled as loud as I could. "SAVANNAH!" Ryland yelled as well.

Soon the girls came into their room and we held up the pregnancy tests. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" Ryland asked yelling at Savannah.

"Sorry..." Savannah said quietly. "are they positive or negative?" I asked trying to be calm even when I wasn't.

"Can I talk to you alone?" Mila asked me carefully. I nodded and we walked outside to our yard.

"So?" I asked her a little mad.