Chapter 7 || Playing about her

Mila's POV.

What was going on?

"What?" I asked the boys confused. "We'll decide who will get you," Ross said to me. Wow, are they really that stupid?

"What does that mean?" I asked them. "We'll play basketball and the winner will be your boyfriend," Rocky explained shrugging.

"Are you kidding me! You're playing about me?! Love isn't a matter in this, is it? because you don't even know if I want one of you!" I yelled at them madly.

"We're sorry but...then you can choose. Which one?" Rocky asked me. I was getting really mad out of nowhere.

I pushed them to the side and got in Rydel's & my room. I locked it and sat down next to Delly on the table where she was cutting and editing the video.

"What happened?" Rydel asked me confused. "they want to play basketball and the winner will be my boyfriend but they don't even know which one I like or if I even like one of them," I explained to her.

"Oh god they're so stupid," Rydel frowned, making me chuckle. We continued editing the video and at 8pm it was done.

Rydel & I ran down the stairs to show everyone else. The boys were all in the living room. We played the video and I smiled widely.

It was awesome!

"Ok what are we going to do now?" Ratliff asked bored. "watch a movie?" Riker suggested and everyone agreed.

We all sat down on the couch and I sat in between Ross & Rydel. Rydel was next to Ratliff and I knew there's something going on between them.

"It's cold can you give me that blanket?" I asked Rydel quietly. She smiled and handed me the blanket. I wrapped myself in it but it was still cold.

I shivered but I let it unnoticeable. I think I'm getting sick. "It's hot," I whined.

Rydel turned around to face me and held her hand on my forehead. "you're burning" she said gasping. My head was hurting and my stomach, great.

"No" I argued when I continued watching the movie. I was getting sleepy and closed my eyes. I wasn't able to sleep it was to hot but also to cold.

We were already watching the next movie when I whispered, "Ross?"

He turned around and smiled down at me. "yeah?" He asked me. "can you carry me to bed?" I asked him nicely. He smiled nodding and picked me up easily.

"I'll bring her to bed, she's sick," Ross said when he started to carry me up the stairs. He laid me in my bed and I didn't let go of his hand.

"Can you stay?" I asked him with my eyes closed. "of course," he answered when he crawled next to me in my bed.

I cuddled up to him. "I'm still mad at you," I whispered half asleep. I felt his lips on my forehead. The last thing I heard was, "I really like you."

• • •

I heard voices and giggling.

"You really like her, don't you?" A girl voice asked which belongs to Rydel. "Yes I do," the voice from above me said which belongs to Ross.

"Then ask her out," Rydel suggested. "Rocky did that already even when he told me they won't go because we wanted to play and the winner got to ask her out. I'm just scared that she doesn't like me back because I'm crushing hard on her," I heard Ross respond.

"Aww that's cute," Rydel said giggling.

I cuddled closer to him and laid my hand next to his head while his hand was rubbing up and down my back, slowly and gently.

"You have to ask her out," Rydel said. "I can't," Ross argued. "but look, she just cuddled closer to her and I'm pretty sure she likes you, by the way I know that you guys kissed and that you sang a song to her," Rydel said to him.

Ross sighs, "I will ask her." "yea!" Rydel squealed. "I'm gonna let you two alone," Rydel whispered to Ross.
The door opened and closed.

I was still half asleep when I rolled over so I was laying on top of Ross. My head was on his chest and my arms just tangled somewhere.

I heard a chuckle and a hand on my cheek. I opened my eyes a little and yawned. Ross was staring at me and that was so cute.

"You're so comfortable," I whispered to him which made he chuckle, "thanks." "I'm gonna brush my teeth," I said to him when I rolled off of him.

"Me too," he said before getting up as well. He walked out of the room while I went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair before walking back into the room.

Ross was laying in my bed again which made me laugh. "your bed is so comfortable," he admit smiling. "not as comfortable as you," I said when I laid on top of him.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered to me which made me blush. "thank you," I whispered back. I put my head in his neck, by his ear.

He wrapped his arms around me and placed them on my back.

Suddenly the door opened and I heard a laugh and giggles. I turned around and rolled off of Ross to see Rydel standing in the doorway.

"You two are just so cute," Rydel squealed happily. "I'm hungry," I said when I walked outside and down the stairs.

I reached the end of the stairs when suddenly, someone grabbed my hips and spun my around. I got pushed to the wall and a pair of lips landed on mine.