Chapter 9 || Survive

Mila's POV.

I just shook my head, no, all the time.

Ross made a heart with his hands which made me cry. I ran down the stairs and opened the door of the house.

I started running towards them and jumped into Ross' arms. "I really like you too!" I said into his ear.

"I heard you saying this when you slept in my bed and I heard everything and I like you a lot and I'm crushing on you too," I said as fast as I could.

I heard aww's from Rydel, Riker & Ratliff.

"Hey! Mila come back here!" Susan the lady who lived with all the girl yelled. I heard sirens and the police arrived.

They took me away from Ross and everyone else. "you broke the rules which means you're forced to stay here for a whole months," a police men said to me.

My lawyer came and told me the same. Do they hate me or what?

They pushed me into the house and we had a meeting with all the girls who just told me that I'm stupid and unwanted all the time.

After an hour I got into my room and looked out of the window. Nobody was there anymore.

I laid down in my bed and fell asleep.

• • • three weeks later • • •

I survived three whole weeks in this house. I hate it here but maybe it's for the better.

Two girls left the house while one joined us. They all took drugs in their life except me which made me to the freak.

They all hate me and a girl once punched me in the face but threatened me not to tell anyone or else it will happen something to me.

I'm gonna go home in one week. I'm not really looking forwards to it.

I laid in my bed all day, all night, all day, all night, all day, all night, all day, all night, all day, all night, all day, all night, all day & all night.

Today's the day I'm allowed to leave. Finally. I grabbed my bag and social workers waited for me outside. I opened the front door and walked with them to their car.

They started to drive me back to the Lynch's house. I can't date Ross, I'm afraid of Rocky & they're all gonna hate me especially their parents.

The car stopped and I looked out if the window to see that we parked in front of the house. I opened the car door and got out.

One social worker gave me my bag with clothes and stuff and leaded me to the front door. He rang the bell and soon Stormie was opening the door.

"Oh honey, I missed you so much," Stormie said before giving me a tight hug. I hugged back and she told me to go inside while she had to sign some papers.

I walked towards the living room and saw every Lynch, including Ratliff & Savannah, sitting on the couches.

Mark came to me first and gave me a hug. He then left, probably to Stormie.

Rydel jumped up and I hugged her immediately. We hugged for like two minutes or so. I then hugged everyone else except Rocky.

Ross was staring at me all the time but I knew that we aren't allowed to date so I'm not gonna take any chances to go back to this hell house with all the drug kids.

"We're glad you're home," Rydel said to me with a huge smile. "I'm not," Rocky said before standing up and leaving upstairs.

I sighed and sat down next to Rydel & Savannah on the couch. "what's wrong with Rocky?" Rydel asked everyone.

"He likes Mila and kissed and touched her, know he don't like her because, I don't know," Riker explained in a Duh tone.

Pictures flashed in my mind of Rocky and what he did. I didn't know why but tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Hey, don't cry," Savannah said while wrapping her arm around me. Rydel did the same and they helped me up and lead me into Rydel's and my room for a girl talk.

"It's gonna be okay, I'm gonna talk to him," Rydel said before giving me one last squeeze. She walked off and let me with Savannah alone.

"Are you okay now?" She asked me a little worried and with sadness in her eyes. "yea," I answered even when it wasn't true.

Soon the door opened and Rydel came in with Rocky behind. He looked guilty. "Mila listen, I'm really really sorry about what happened and stuff. I hope we can be friends sometimes," Rocky said while playing with his fingers, nervously.

"Maybe," I replied shyly. He nodded and walked off. "it's gonna be fine," Rydel said smiling. "do you like Ross still?" Savannah asked me.

I nodded and started crying just of the thought that I can't be with him.

They both hugged me again and I asked them to left since I wanted to take a nap.

I took a real quick shower and got into my PJ. I missed my bed. I wasn't able to sleep but I still had my eyes closed and at least tried to sleep.

I heard the door open and someone sat down on my bed. I didn't want to open my eyes.

"Mila, I know I can't date you but I still like you," I heard a voice say, which was definitely Ross'.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw him staring at the floor. I placed my hand on his cheek and turned his head around to look at me.

He smiled weakly at me. I lifted my body up and sat on my bed instead if laying. We stared into each others eyes and smiled.

I didn't feel things happening around me. It was a magical moment.