Chapter 20 || Worried

• • • two weeks laterMila's POV • • •

We were all at home just chilling when Savannah ran into the house crying. "Baby what's wrong?" Ryland asked immediately.

"I need to talk to Mila & Rydel," Sav said sobbing. I let go of Ross' hand, which I was holding and ran up the stairs with Rydel & Sav.

We looked the door and gathered in the bathroom since no one can here us in there. "what's wrong?" Rydel asked Sav.

"I might be pregnant," she told us worriedly. "what makes you say that?" I asked her confused. "I'm throwing up sometimes and I didn't got my period," she told us sobbing.

"Oh my god," Rydel gasped smiling. "Which date is today?" I asked with wide eyes. "20th," Sav answered me. My eyes got wider and I started crying as well.

"Oh no, you both?" Rydel asked us. "you're crying because of mood swings right?" Rydel added asking. Sav and I both shrugged.

"Okay, we will ran downstairs to the car and drive to a store, then we will decided where we will go after that okay?" Rydel asked us and we both nodded.

We opened the door and the other door and ran down the stairs and out of the house as fast as we could. I heard people yelling our names but we ignored it.

Rydel started the engine and drove off to a store. We arrived at the store minutes later and entered the building.

We were standing in front of a huge shelf with different pregnancy tests. "which one should we buy?" I asked calming down a little.

"This one, this one, this one, this one, this one & this one," Savannah said while picking out six different tests. Rydel laughed and we went to pay.

"Where do you guys want to go now?" Rydel asked us while we got in the car. "not to me because my family's home," Sav answered.

"Maybe just home?" I asked shrugging. They agreed and Rydel speeded up in the direction to our house. We arrived minutes later and walked towards the front door.

"Just act normal and go up the stairs," Rydel told us while she hid the bag with the tests in her purse. We nodded and entered the house.

Several footsteps came running towards us and soon all the boys stared at us confused, yet worried.

"Did you both cry?" Riker asked me and Sav. "No, everything's fine," I answered smiling. Ross came towards me and hugged me and so did Ryland with Savannah.

"I was worried sick," Ross whispered in my ear. "I'm fine babe," I replied. I pecked his cheek and took Savannah's wrist and dragged her upstairs while Rydel did the same to me.

We locked the door and Savannah went into the bathroom first. She came out and placed three of her tests on the desk.

Rydel handed me my tests and I did what I needed to do. I laid then next to Savannah's but we still knew which test belongs to who.

We did a timer and waited 5-10mins.

"What are we gonna do if we're pregnant?" Sav asked me worriedly. "I don't know," I answered while tears run down my cheeks.

"You both will tell Ry & Ross and they will be happy and you get married and moves out and live happy," Rydel explained in one breath.

Savannah & I giggled but tears still ran down our cheeks.

"Do you want to be pregnant?" I asked Savannah. "Not yet, I'm only 16 and Ryland is 18," she answered.

(A/N: Savannah isn't 16 yet ;)

"Do you want to be pregnant?" Savannah asked me. "No, not yet either because I'm 17 and Ross is 19," I answered and she nodded in agreement.

"They're gonna hate us," I whispered while I put my head in my hands.

"Hey, shh, they won't. Ryland loves Savannah and Ross loves Mila," Rydel said smiling. The three of us hugged and the alarm went off.

"Time to see if we will start crying again or not," Savannah whispered to me which made me giggle.

Riker's POV. (earlier)

"What was that about?" I asked Ryland who was worried about Savannah. The girls just ran up the stairs and we thought about what happened.

We got bored after a few seconds of thinking so we started playing video games.

Suddenly the door upstairs opened and several footsteps came running down the stairs. We stopped the game and ran outside where the girls just got in their car.

We started yelling their names but the car drove off.

"That's weird," Ratliff said randomly when we got back inside. We continued playing and waited until the front door opened.

We walked to them and stared at them.

"Did you both cry?" I asked them confused. "No everything's fine," Mila answered smiling. I nodded and Ross went to hug her. Ryland did the same.

Rydel took Mila's wrist and Mila took Savannah's before they dragged each other up the stairs. We heard them lock the door and we went back to the living room.

"What the hell is wrong with them?" Rocky asked confused. "I hope they're okay," Ross said worriedly. "I'm hoping too," Ryland agreed.

"They're fine," Ratliff said to Ross & Ryland. "hope so," Ryland replied.

We continued playing video games like nothing happened even when Ross & Ryland were really worried about their girlfriends.

We all were to be honest.