Chapter 12 || I love you

Mila's POV.

I walked down the stairs and heard footsteps behind me. I walked into the kitchen and started to make breakfast.

I felt arms wrap around me which made me smile. "you look beautiful," Ross whispered into my ear.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands were on my hips. "thank you, handsome," I said smiling.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked Ross when I turned around again with his hands still on my waist.

He rested his head on my shoulder. "I don't know," he whispered. "but I do know that you have to much on," he added and I could feel that he was smirking.

I turned around again and smirked before I pulled off his shirt. "you too," I said teasing. He chuckled and pecked my lips gently.

"So pool party for two?" He asked me smirking. I nodded and finished making pancakes. We ate and got dressed into our swimwear.

(A/N: picture up there 👆 or 👉)

We laid down next to each other and cuddled. Minutes later Ross picked me up all of sudden and ran to the pool.

"No! ROSS! Ross Shor Lynch!" I yelled as loud as I could. He jumped with my in his arms and we fell into the water.

I swam up and took a deep breath. "asshole," I mumbled at him when he came up. "I love you," he said when he came closer.

He wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "yea sure," I responded teasingly. "don't you love me?" He asked me smirking.

"Nope," I answered, trying to hold my my laugher. He held his hand to his heart and acted like he was heart broken.

I giggled and crashed my lips onto his.

We pulled away and he smiled widely. "of course I love you," I whispered smirking. He leaned back down and kissed my neck.

I tried holding back my moan but failed. I let out a quiet moan which made Ross smirk against my neck.

I wrapped my legs around his waist when he continued. He sucked on a spot where I was ticklish. I started loud giggling.

"S-s-stop," I chocked out laughing. He pulled away and chuckled. He looked at the spot and smirked.

"Oh no, you didn't!" I said sternly. I tried to look at the spot and saw a dark red mark. "ROSS!" I yelled whining.

He laughed and held me closer.

I reached his neck and sucked on a spot. I heard Ross moan which made me smirk. I sucked until I thought it would look good.

I looked at my work and giggled. "we're quit now," Ross said which caused me to nod. I pecked his lips and hugged him.

We stayed like that for a long time. We swam around and had fun all day. In the evening we ordered pizza and watched movies.

We cuddled until we fell asleep on the couch in each others arms.

• • • two weeks later • • •

Mom just called us and told us that they will stay a little longer so we have exactly one more month.

It's around 6pm right now and we were at the beach in the morning and did a stop at the mall.

It's a beautiful day. Ross & I have so much fun. "let's watch a movie," Ross suggested when he took my hand. We walked into the living room and started to watch a movie while we ate some spaghetti.

This past weeks where the best in my entire life.

"Babe?" Ross asked me. I turned my head to him, "yea?"

"Let's dance," he said randomly. "I can't dance," I told him giggling. "I'll teach you," he said before he took my hands.

We stood in the middle of the room and heard a song playing on the radio. He held his hands on my hips while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He showed me some simple steps and I tripped sometimes which made us laugh all the time.

We danced for hours until we were both really tired. "Wanna go to sleep?" Ross asked me.

"Yeeees!" I said tiredly. I yawned and Ross picked me up bridal style. I cuddled close to him and he brought me upstairs.

I dressed myself in my PJ real quick and let myself fall on Ross' bed. He chuckled and laid down next to me. "goodnight beautiful," he whispered.

"Goodnight babe, I whispered back smiling. He pecked my lips and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled to myself and fell asleep save in his arms.

• • • a few days later • • •

Ross' POV.

I'm nominated for 'best TV Actor' and R5 is nominated for 'best newcomer' and our fans are nominated for 'fantastic fans' then our song 'smile' is nominated as well for 'best song'.

(I know that's not true but whatever)

The Kids Choice Awards are in about two or three weeks. The fans are voting like crazy.

"Babe!" I yelled since she was upstairs to brush her hair. "coming!" She yelled and soon I heard footsteps.

"The KCA's are coming up in two or three weeks and my siblings and Ratliff are coming so I want you to come too," I told her smiling.