💦Vernon (Request)💦

"No touching! You two are not allowed to touch!" Seungcheol said in a somewhat joking tone of voice, before pulling y/n and Vernon apart from eachother

"Hyung, Stop embarrassing me infront of my girlfriend!" Vernon blushed.

"No! Touching leads to kissing, and kissing leads to touching places that don't need to be touched, and touching places that don't need to be touched leads to pregnancy!"

Jeonghan rolled his eyes, "Please, don't act like I didn't walk in on you losing your v-card to some random chick four years ago, seungcheol."

"Ah, ya.. which is exactly why I'm trying to keep this from happening to Vernon!"

Y/n and Vernon arched their brows "Whats that supposed to mean?!" The lovers said in unison.

"It means- Nevermind.." seungcheol attempted to defend himself but stopped before he could hurt anyone's feelings.

"Whatever, seungcheol.. let's give the love birds some privacy.. we have to go to pick up the rest of the guys anyways." He winked pulling Seungcheol out of the room.

"I am really sorry about that babe.." Vernon said putting his reddened face into his hands.

"Ahh, it's fine.." You giggled, "..As an older sister I can say with absolute currently that he's just looking out for you."

"I know but I'm 22 not a baby." He said playfully pouting and crossing his arms.

"But you're my baby." You smiled ruffling his hair.

"I know, hey I have this new movie I wanted to watch with you.. wanna watch it with me?" He suggested, standing up from the couch.

"I'm down for anything Vernon."

"Perfect! Let's go to my room?" He smiled.

"I don't see why not." You smiled, following him to his room.

You quickly ran into his room, plopping down on his bed, letting out a sigh of relief and satisfaction. You hugged his pillow to your chest, as you watched him pull out the movie.

"How's Luca?"

You giggled, "silencio Bruño!"

He playfully dropped the cd down at his thigh and pouted, "You never told me you saw this y/n!~"

"Well, I am an older sister... plus you never asked so..~" You chuckled, fixing your sock.

15minutes later

'I'm really about to do this..' He thought, 'God let her be in the mood.. and please don't have my hyungs walk in on us...'

Vernon hesitantly brought his hand up to your chest, cupping your boob but you pretended not to know. He snuggled closer to you massaging your breast.

You cleared your throat, "Vernon?"

You looked over at him as he quickly removed his hand from your chest. "Yes? Sorry... I wasnt... like, you know.. I was just.. umm.."

You laughed at his lack of words. "What?! My hands were cold!" He said, his face a Strawberry red.

"Cold? Yah, okay Vernon." You rolled your eyes in a playful manner.

"Uhh, ya! You know I read an article once that said that men's hands tend to-"

You cut him off, straddling his waist as he laid there and gently guided his hands to your hips, grinding softly with your hands resting on his chest.

"Oh god.. y/n...!" He gasped, gripping your ass before giving it a hard smack, soothing the stinging sensation by finishing it off with a gentle rub.

"Vernon.." You moaned.

"Wait wait wait..." Vernon whispered out of breath from kissing you.

"What?" Vernon gently guided you off of him, "I wanna try something y/n... can you lay on your back? Please?" He asked avoiding eye contact with you bashfully.

You did as he requested and laid on your back, as he hovered above you pulling his member from his boxers. You watched as precum dripped down his flushed tip. Vernon stroked himself with one hand while using the other to hold himself up as he tried to find your womanhood, stopping at his tip holding it roughly as to guide himself into your hole. "I- wow it's a-a lot farther back than- you know.. I e-expected.." he nervously laughed.

You couldn't help but blush and nod, not sure how to respond to that. You gasped as he pushed his way into your wet cavern, his girth slowly separating your two walls apart. You let out an embarrassed moan, whimpering as he held a steady pace.

You blushed, gasping once he entered your tight core. "Vernon.." You moaned out.

"Y/n.." Vernon let out a breathless moan.

He closed his eyes tilting his head back, his pace getting faster, his once soft and steady pace quickly began to deteriorate into a sloppy and undefined pace. His once gentle thrusts were rough and uncoordinated. The only noise filling the room being his skin meeting yours and light shaky moans and deep breaths with the light yet loud smacking of your lips.

You moaned his name, digging your nails into his back as you wrapped your legs around his hips, encouraging him to move faster and deeper into you.

Not long after he released into you, he rolled onto the bed. His arm wrapped around you to keep you close and warm. Soon after you both nodded off, too sleepy to get up to properly clean yourselfs. Though you guys wouldn't sleep that long as 30 minutes later Seungcheol bursts into the room.

"Vernon?! Y/n?!" He would shout looking for the two of you so he could let you guys know lunch was being voted on and the guys wanted your input, but instead of informing you two he came to a complete halt in the door way. His brain quickly processing what layer infront of his eyes.

Vernon was the first one to shoot up from the covers trying to cover you as you hid yourself out of embarrassment.

"You two touched didn't you..?" Vernon's hyung would ask in a matter of fact, not shocked tone of voice.

"Get out!!" Your boyfriend would yell at his older, handing a pillow and throwing it in his direction narrowly missing seungcheol who escorted his way out of the room.

A/n: sorry this took so long! To the person who requested, I hope you see it and I hope you like it. I really tried my best on it! Now I have to finish another request and try and get some of my drafts out of the way. Bye!