💎How you Meet(Seungcheol)💎

S.coups(Seungcheol)

You were lying down by the pool.

"Ahh, Seungcheol, stop staring and go say hi," Hoshi said, playfully shoving his older in your direction

Seungcheol giggled, stumbling slightly, "No, no, no, she's too pretty."

he turned around, standing next to his friend who rolled his eyes, "We've been here for less than an hour, and you've done nothing but stare a hole in her side..." Hoshi said, "...If you don't shoot your shot, I will."

Seungcheol rolled his eyes before taking in a deep breath. Walking in your direction, he awkwardly stood over you. You looked up, one eye brow raised at the male.

"Can I help you." You asked satirically, pulling down your shades.

Seungcheol let out a nervous chuckle, "I just thought you were really pretty..."

He felt his face warm up before he quickly turned around, not giving you a chance to respond or process what he just said. When he made it back to Hoshi, he released a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

"How'd it go?" Hoshi asked, reapplying his sunscreen.

"Good. Good, it went well." I somewhat lied.

I mean, it didn't go trribly wrong. At least in my mind. I looked over in her direction once more, and since Hoshi and I would have to head back to the hotel soon, I wanted to get one last look at her... if she was there, but she wasn't.

'Where did she go?' I asked myself, looking around only to come face to face with her.

"Hi." She smiled, I stumbled back a bit.

"H-hi!" I spat out caught off guard from her sudden appearance.

She smiled, "I just wanted to say thank you."

"I- thank you? For what?" I asked, slightly confused.

She narrowed her eyes, 'ahh Seungcheol you idiot! She's saying thanks for complimenting her!' I yelled at myself.

"For complimenting me earlier... you walked away before I could respond..." She said, brushing her dark kinks out of her face.

"O-ohh! Right, sorry.." I smacked myself.

"You good?" She asked.

"Ahh, yeah, I'm fine... I can't - I'm just a bit nervous..." I laughed.

"Nervous...?" She questioned before smiling.

"What's your name, mister?" She asked.

"Seungcheol, my name is Seungcheol." I smiled, sticking my hand out for her to shake. I looked over to rub it in Hoshi's face, but he must have walked off.

"Do I make you nervous, Seungcheol?" She smirked, grabbing at my shirt suggestively. Pulling me down to her level.

I let out a shakey breath, awkwardly avoiding her dark gaze. She smiled, giggling briefly, "My name's y/n. It's nice to meet you, Seungcheol. You're not bad looking yourself."

She let go of me walking away, I couldn't help but bite my lip as she walked back to her spot, her hips swaying with her every step. "Fuck..." I said breathlessly, running after her.

"Oh hi again!" She said sorta shocked that I came up behind her.

"Can I take you out? It doesn't have to be a date or anything if you don't want it to be. I just would really like to get to know you.." I rambled.

She smiled, reaching into her purse. Grabbing her phone, handing it to me. "Put your number in and text me when you get the chance. I'm free tonight if that works for you."

A/n: I'll add a picture of cheol later cause wattpad is being a butthole.