omg

I hate it here, lol

I've been thinking about this short ish story I've wanted to write for seokmin(dk), but I'm too lazy to write it out. It's basically about you and dk getting married but his parents don't like you cause you're not korean, so they tell him to break up with you and marry this girl they picked for him, and he does but it doesn't take long before he breaks up with the girl cause she's not you, and you two end up getting married but his parents don't show, only his sister does. And no long after the two of you get married, you have your first of four kids together. But dk continues to send his mom and dad picture of their grandkids hoping that one day they'll respond, but they don't so on your second or third kid he finally says "fuck it." And stops texting them as a whole and one day when you guys and the rest of svt are hanging out you hear a knock on the door, so you go and get it and it's his mom who decides she wants to meet her grandkids, but his dad is still hesitant and is still being stubborn about all of this.

How would you and dk meet in this scenario? I had it but I lost it so what is you guys suggestions???

I wanna write this out cause I've been telling the story to myself while laying in bed but omg I can't bring myself to write about it 😩

Another one is about you and vernon, and him helping you work through your worries and trust issues. Because you've been treated so poorly in your past relationships that it effects you guys, and that how you met the members because they walked in on you two in the middle of an argument that started cause you were upset that he seemed to not be trying to find time to spend with you. But again I cannot for the life of me find the proper motivation to write this and more out

One I have sitting in my drafts is about one of the subunits and why you two never ended up together. Another one is about when and why did his parents finally open up to you, and why they were so hesitant on him dating a black women to begin with(Not going to be all bad but yk still I thought it'd be interesting to explore.)

But yeah, just some thoughts! I kinda don't wanna release this cause I don't want someone taking my ideas, but I also don't want yall thinking I forgot about you, lol 😅

I haven't. I'm just struggling with putting my thoughts into words, especially since some will be multiple chapters long 😩

I'm gonna keep notes about the dk one, though, cause I have it down to a T okay, just give me timeeeee. Bye :)