💌Wonwoo💌

Christmas with wonwoo

Wonwoo's first Christmas with you and your family

His arm drapes around your waist and yours around his neck, both if you drooling, his pooling onto your arm and yours pooling onto his toned chest, nothing but light snores from the both of you filling the darkened room. You two were expected to be out for another three hours, your bodies still stuck on the Korean time zone, plus the two hour drive it took to get to your parents cabin in the woods. While your mother was down stairs making Christmas breakfast with your two youngest siblings and your father.

"Jerry? Be a dear and go wake y/n and her boyfriend up, the foods almost done and my cookings best when it's hot." Your mother said never once looking up from the skillet that held bacon, eggs, and sausage.

Jerry, your step dad rolled his eyes having just filled his morning coffee. He let out an obnoxiously loud sigh before bribing your youngest brothers to wake you and Wonwoo up.

"I'll give you 5 dollars each to go wake up your sister. Deal?" He whispered.

"You better not be bribing my kids jerry!" Your mother yelled from the other room.

Joseph and Erin looked at eachother before saying in unison, "Make it fiffty."

"I'll do twenty even." Jerry sighed taking out his wallet.

"Fourty. Christmas day discount."

Jerry sighed, "Really? Thirty, final offer." He said counting his money.

The twins looked at eachother once more before taking the money and running off to your room. "Deal!"

"Kids these days.." he sighed sipping his coffee, picking up his morning news.

________________

"Yo! Y/n, wake up we wanna open presents!" Joseph yelled banging on your door.

"Ya! Plus dad gave us 30 dollars to wake you up!"

"Erin! Shh, if mom finds out not only is she gonna kill dad but she's gonna come after us too! And it's Christmas!"

"Right sorry..."

They banged on your door after times before zturning the nob running in acting like they've go not a lick of sense in them.

"Y/N WAKE UP!" one yelled jumping onto your bed.

While the other screamed wonwoo's name several times. You jolted from your slumber sitting up, cowgirl style on your fiancé, your old stretched out shirt clinging to you for dear life leaving your shoulder exposed and wonwoo gave a light stretch before coming to.