💛S.coups(Seungcheol)💛

"Were one of a kind no care to glory.. too many years lost in hi-.."

"Umm.. Y/n?"

You looked up at seungcheol who was standing at the bedroom door. Though he wasnt looking at you, instead at the sleeve of his shirt picking at it like a small child getting that was getting yelled at.

I sat up turning off my phone. "Ya? What's up?"

He slowly made his way to me sitting on the bed. "Can I ask you something...?"

I arched my brow turning to face him and crossing my legs. "Yes.. seungcheol is everything okay?"

I looked at him and noticed his cheeks were flushed.

"So.. how do I say this..."

You started to get worried you mind coming up with all types of things he could be wanting to tell you, was it good and he was trying to make you think other wise or was it bad and he was struggling to tell you.. though judging by his body language it was bad.

"Spit it out seungcheol! Are you cheating?"

You asked trying to stay calm.

"What? N-no.. I just doyouprefergirthorlength...."

He spoke in a mumbled whisper his cheeks looking as though they were experiencing the aftermath of a smack, I looked at him but he looked away as if he was ashamed of something.

"...I-Im sorry...? I didnt catch that.." I said confused.

He sighed, "do you.. you know do you prefer girth or length..."

I couldn't help but giggle at the question that just came out of nowhere. "I'm sorry, what..." I looked away. "... girth.. why do you ask?" I answered bashfully.

"I dont know.. ugh this is embarrassing, I was watching.. stuff and i noticed all of them were so... long and not like.. well mine.."

You giggled "You asked this because of an insecurity of yours? Seungcheol I like it thick."

"Y/n!"

"What it is thick right?" I asked. He looked away.

"Yes..." he blushed.

I rolled my eyes "babe you do know they inject their penises with steroids and viagra right? That's why they're so big and veiny all the time and that's not healthy."

"They do?" He asked genuinely shocked.

"Yes, besides porn is fake anyways.." I said grabbing his chin a pulling him in for a kiss.