💦Woozi(requested)💦

"Big things come in little packages."

Jihoon grabbed your wrist, snatching you back towards him

Jihoon grabbed your wrist, snatching you back towards him. "You really piss me off sometimes y/n!"

"Ya, whatever jihoon! That's why your dick is as big as your height; short, small, and nonexistent!" You said pushing past him.

"You have nothing else to say, you always do this!" He screamed angerly running his fingers through his hair, causing some of it to fall into his face after the fact.

"Do what I'm just telling the fucking truth asshole!" You shouted back at him crossing your arms.

Jihoon rolled his eyes, "Everytime you don't get your way you throw a tantrum and start coming at my size."

You snatched your arm away from him, "Well it's true! What's the matter did I struck a nerve? Aww. Poor baby!" You taunted.

"That's not what you said a few days ago! What's your problem anyways?!" He sneered rolling his eyes.

You stood in silence, taken a back by what he said. Normally that shuts him up but...

You opened your mouth to respond but before anything could come out he marched over to you, jaw clinched along with his fists.

"Oh? Now you have nothing to say, or did I struck a nerve?" He growled pushing you against the counter, kissing at your neck.

He pulled away, grabbing one of your wrists, guiding it down to the hem of his pants. Your fingers instinctively hooked onto them lightly.

"Do it." He demanded.

You looked at him trying to play dumb at what he wanted. "D-Do what?"

"You know what. On your knees, if I'm so small you should be able to get it down your throat without gagging. Right?" He said looking at you with a clinched jaw.

You hesitated before getting on your knees and undoing his belt and removing his pants to expose his member, only to almost be hit in the face by his "small" member.

"Holy.. shit.." You whispered to yourself.

You looked up at him your bitchy demeanor and attitude replaced with fear and worry. Jihoon took advantage of this holding his tip to your soft lips, a smirk on his face.

"What were you saying about my dick being the same as my height?"

"J-jihoon.. I-"

He rolled his eyes before shoving his member into your mouth, "don't speak just suck."

Jihoon grabbed a handful of your hair into his fist, guiding you as you took his thick long member into your mouth. He thrusted into your mouth his head flying backwards as your warm wet mouth gently greeted his huge cock. You started bobbing your head up and down at a painfully slow pace, rolling your tounge all over his length, giving kitten like and kisses when you felt it called for it.

"Deeper.." he groaned his hand now slightly petting you instead of guiding you, his other hand gripped his own hair as breathless sighs and moans escaped his open mouth. Though the pleasure he was receiving from you didn't stop him from giving a soft thrust every now and then..

You hummed and obeyed his request as you took him deeper into your throat, giving him long drawn out hums that sent a string of vibrations to his cock, causing his legs and hips to buckle. You watched him bite his lip as he tried so hard to keep it together. He pulled himself out of your mouth and pulled you up to face him before spinning you around to face the livingroom, he bent you down on to the counter. Pulling your skirt up and your panties to the side, slipping a finger into you getting you warmed up before thrusting into you. You were quickly reminded of how big he was and how much pain you would be in tomorrow.

"Jihoon!" You cried out as once he entered your core he didn't give you time to adjust to his size.

I heard him chuckle a bit before I felt him lean onto me, leaving a trail of wet kisses from my neck to my ear. He stopped momentarily, using one hand to tease my clit and the other to wrap around my neck.

"What's the matter, can't handle it?" He whispered, starting to move again. Slowly pulling out only to slam back into me, causing me to whimper in response to his teasing.

I felt my face heat up, my nipples stood upright rubbing against the cold counter. "S-shut up.." I tried to say it with more sas only for it to come out like a whisper.

He laughed again, using my underwear to pull me back into his hips. Rolling them into my dripping core standing on my tippy toes at an attempt to make him go deeper. I screamed out as he hit my g-spot as my legs grew weaker from the pleasure.

"Jihoon..." I moaned out when he hit it again, feeling a familiar sensation build up inside my stomach; like the feeling you get when you're on the highest hill of a Rollercoaster before the big drop, a tingling type feeling, almost like butterflies. Although I wanted to climax with him I began to pull away using the little strength in my shaking legs to try and get away, it felt to good my body was telling me it couldn't handle it, but I wanted it so bad. Which every thrust he took that feeling got stronger, my core and clit throbbing at a fast yet steady speed. it wasn't long before Jihoon had to hold my bottom half up by wrapping his arms around my waist both so he could keep his pace and to keep me close.

"J-jihhon I'm coming!~" I screamed, the feeling in my stomach bursting my eyes rolled to my skull, my body fell limp aside from my legs shaking violently and my core Still throbbing. Jihoon pulled out, rubbing his member until he came onto my back.

"Big things come in little packages." He chuckled cleaning himself, and wiping the mess he made on my back off. He walked off to the bathroom leaving me to collect myself and gather my strength back to join him in the bath.

A/n: Again I don't remember who requested this but if you see it I hope you like it! I really tried my best on these! Sorry for the wait :)