🌠Jeonghan Pt.2🌠

"No one ever truly gets over the loss of a loved one..."

*next morning*

You had woken up earlier than expected but you decided to head out and quickly get some food for the two of them and yourself.

"Hi, um can I get three breakfast sandwiches.. with one banana milk and two coffees?" You asked.

"Yes you can! Will that be all?" The kind woman asked cheerfully.

You couldn't help but smile, "Yes, ma'am it will, thanks!" You responded as she told you your total and told you to pull up to the next window.

"Here you go! Have a good day!" She said, smiling as she handed you your card and receipt first, then your drinks and food

"No, you have an amazing week!" She chuckled pulling off as she laughed back.

____________

-Jeonghans P.O.V.-

Slowly but surely I started to stir in my sleep especially when Haru started to kick and push in her sleep, groaning I swung my feet off the edge of y/n's guest bed. Not really sure of what to do next, before ultimately but also reluctantly making the decision to look for y/n.

Trying my best not to wake Haru, I cover her back up kissing her cheek.

"I'll be back honey.." I whisper as I quietly shut the door.

"Um, y/n...?" I whisper yelled, poking my head around the corner into the dimly lit living room. Nothing..

I made my way into the kitchen.. nothing. The bathroom door was open but dark, nothing..

I walked back down the dim hallway and to her room, in which the door was closed. I gently tapped it and got no response.

'She must have left... I'll just leave her a note.' Jeonghan thought to himself, quickly walking back into the kitchen and grabbing a classic yellow sticky note.

'Dear y/n, thank you for letting Haru and I stay the night it was greatly appreciated. - Jeonghan.'

____________

"Haru.. Haru..! Wake up honey.." I wispered to her. She flung her arm at me unconsciously, I barely managed to dodge it. I gently pinched her rosey cheek. A small smile playing on my lips, calling back to the first time I did that to her, while she was wrapped in a pink cloth.