🖤Dino🖤

A/n: still learning all 13 members faces so please tell me if this is the wrong guy! Thanks in advance!

________________________________________

You'd been working yourself to death when your best friend Dino, or Chan stopped by to visit you. Just to see how you were handling the third loss in your life this month, talk about unlucky.

"Y/n, I bought your favorite, Sea food!" He chirped knocking on your office door "can I come in?" He asked peaking in.

"You already have your big head in, so might as well..." your normal cheeky tone of voice no where to be found but instead to replace it was an annoyed tone of voice.

"Geez someone woke up of the wrong side of the bed today... how have you been since, well you know.. your mom passed?" His cheery tone fading into a more worried one as he sat the food down on your desk.

"Fine." you muttered ferociously trying to finish some legal documents regarding your mother's death certificate.

His smile faded slowly, "y/n you really should take a break... it's been a week since you've been outside hun.."

"I'm fine chan... I just- I just have to finish somethings.. please get out.." You whispered trying your best to hold in tears.

"Y/n... listen to me, this isn't healthy. Distracting yourself from grief isn't a healthy way to deal with it.."

"Get. Out. Please..."

Y/n! Will you listen to me for a second damn!" Dino yelled at you causing you to jump slightly, dropping your pen in the process though one could argue it was due to your hands shaking violently from stress and sadness.

"Get out." You growled, annoyed that he was interrupting your almost weekly practice of work, work, work to forget about all your problems and worries. Dino looked at you his angered eyes turning softer by the second, "It's been two weeks since you've left the house... I'm worried for you." He sighed,, walking up behind you to rub your back.

You rolled your eyes,, "I'm fine, I've just been really busy okay?! Can you leave now!" Annoyance laced your usually soft and timid voice. Like before you picked up your pen and began filling out paperwork both personal and financial.

"You're not okay are you?" He asked crouching down to your sitting height, he twirled his fingers in your short kinks of hair. You let out a shaky sigh before asking him to leave once more, not telling him it was because you wanted to cry in peace and solitude.

"Please... talk to me , I'm your friend.." he said, turning you to face him. "It's okay to fall apart sometimes y/n."

"But I can't Chan, I can't.." you whispered sniffing q bit using your sleeve to wipe the tears and snot from your face.

"But you can, that's why I came to check on you! Because I care.." he grabbed your hands holding them to his chin kissing your knuckles.

"No.. you don't understand, I have to be strong and independent. I cant show weakness as a black women without being labeled as something I'm not!" You said at this point not being able to hold back your feelings anymore.

"How much hurt and pain and suffering do you have to go through before you allow yourself to give in and cry!" He questioned. "You can and should be able to cry and show emotion without fear of being judged. You've been through so much this month between losing your mother and losing your childhood pet, and you still refuse to allow yourself you morn?"

You hadn't fully realized that you'd thrown yourself into his arms crying and screaming into his arms, questioning out loud why you had to lose so much in so little time, questioning why you were here just to suffer while everyone else seemed happy. Dino draped one arm around your waist and the other rested on the back of your head while he comforted you, cradling you until you calmed down a bit.

"I'm sorry you're going throw what you're going through and I will be here to support you and carry you until you make peace with your traumas.." he started. ".... but staying indoors drowning yourself in work and bills isn't gonna help, it seems like it.. but what will you do when you run out of paperwork to do?" He finished hugging you tightly waiting for your response only to hear light snores escape your lips. Chan couldn't help but chuckle as he carried you to your bed.

"And we'll start by making you leave the house tomorrow... after you shower.." he whispered to himself before exiting your home. "Depression really is a bitch isn't it?"

 "Depression really is a bitch isn't it?"

A/n: this was supposed to be a angst chapter but it came out as more of a fluff kinda >.> second times a charm right??? Unchecked for spelling errors fyi!