🖤Vernon(Request)🖤

Request From princess-jinderella

A/n: So I ended up doing something like a AU to this it made it easier to write i hope that's okay? They're still dating though

A/n: So I ended up doing something like a AU to this it made it easier to write i hope that's okay? They're still dating though.❤

"Ohh~! So Zuri, you and Vernon have been dating for awhile. What's it like?" Coni chuckled. Bumping her with his arm. Vernon let out an awkward grunt, he didn't mind your relationship going public but he also didn't want every bit out it out there. To be frank you guys were going to go public after your 3year mark, guess not.

Zuri looked around nervously glancing at vernon almost as if she was asking for permission. Before she could speak up for herself Doni commented.

"I was shocked when Dk accidentally revealed your relationship. I never thought I'd see an idol date interracially-"

"And to a black person at that." Coni interrupted.

They chuckled clearly not caring whether or not your feelings were hurt, though Doni jokingly scolded Coni. It was more of a 'don't say that haha' type scold. Everyone else on the other hand either wasn't impressed or let out an awkward laugh quickly looking around the room at Vernon.

"She's mixed though.." Joshua defended you only to be shot down by Doni.

"We were joking, no harm intended!" He chuckled.

They continued to poke fun at Vernon and Zuri. Occasionally flirting with Zuri which wasn't necessarily a problem till Doni started getting touchy. Vernon and the rest of SEVENTEEN stood up for her obviously.

"Zuri, can you twerk?" Coni asked Zuri put her head down whispering "no." Before backing into Seungkwan and making her way to Vernon.

"Hey could you guys cool it.. Please?" S.coups asked

"Yes this is really invasive and rude..." Wonwoo added.

But again they were brushed off by the two host. But their 'joke' about Zuri being sexually active with Dk was cut short when she ran off set with tears in her eyes, Vernon, Mingyu, and Hoshi running after her. While they cut the cameras and the rest of SEVENTEEN scolded Doni and Coni for many reasons.

_________________________

After about ten minutes of the duo not so low key poking fun at Vernon and my relationship and even suggesting that i was cheating on him with DK. I hadn't realized my vision was blurred, though once I did notice it was too late they were running down my face and i found myself running off set.

Mingyu was the first by my side comforting me but because of what was said. I didnt need anyone else being brought into this. I pushed him away from me, afraid that Vernon would have believed them. Not too long after Vernon ran in and everyone else did. Mingyu slid away from me muttering something to Seungcheol, Meanwhile Jeonghan, Dk, and Vernon where by myside.