🖤Vernon(Request)🖤

platonic

platonic

adjective;
(of love or friendship) intimate and affectionate but not sexual.

"their relationship is purely platonic"

Similar: nonsexual, nonphysical

Requested By: princess-jinderella

It was only 3 months ago that I became the newest addition to Seventeen. The newest addition that was a girl, the fans were quite surprised I cant blame em' I was surprised as well. I wasn't expecting to be put in an all boys group I was half expecting to either not debut or debut as a solo artist. Not surprisingly I was shipped with a good majority of the members, though for obvious reasons we never talked about it. The two most common members I was suspected of dating or liking, was Vernon because we tended to give one another little glances across the room and Dokyeom or DK because of our platonic relationship.

Because I was the newest member and the suspicion around my relationships with the boys we were packed with invitations from different variety shows, we ended up rejecting a great majority of them.. By majority I mean all but one.. Weekly Idol. Manly because it was already selected and scheduled.

____________________________

"Listen, Dk I hate this show..well specificity the two host." Sighing as I opened the door.

"Really Zuri? Why?" He smiled throwing his arm over my shoulder as we walked into the changing room where the rest of the guys were, thank god they were all descent.

"Based on the few things I've seen on them.. Like telling Hwasa to close her legs even though she was wearing pants, making colorist jokes about her as well, hitting TWICE's Jeongyeon too hard with the hammer thing.. You could see the tears in that poor girls eyes.. Calling jeonghan the girl of the group because he had long hair. Shall I go on or..."

"Okay okay I see why but its only an hour well get through this together. Besides you have me and Vernon to protect you."

"Hey Zuri." Vernon greeted harshly smacking his hyungs hand off my shoulder. I couldn't help but chuckle as I stood on my toes giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Ouch Hansol! You didn't have to hit me, you should tell Zuri she has nothing to worry about." Dk smiled walking away.