hug i guess

i continued to stare at him at a loss for words , he seemed genuinely concerned and even though his features portrayed anger , he looked beautiful nevertheless .

" no one I'm fine really let's go " i said and he made a sharp turn back and i just stared curiously ,
" where are we going ? " i asked not bothering to point out that school was the opposite direction ,

" my house " he said and i sat up instantly ,
" what ? why ?  " I asked ,
" so you can clean up ? " he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world ,

" and your eyes are puffy so I don't exactly think you're in the right state to go to school " he said and before I could think I snapped at him ,

" the right state ? the right fucking state ? I'm never and I mean ever in the right state for school , either I'm too fat or my face is lacking something , I'm always lacking something and the minute I correct it people notice more imperfection and all i keep doing is fixing them but it's never enough  , I'm never enough , so the right state ?  " I said and took a deep breath ," is never enough either  " i said cursing at my stupid hormones ,
" we're here  " was all he said .

he got out and came around to my side and opened the door for me , annoyed I groaned ,
" I'm not a child i can open the door for myself " I said and rolled my eyes ,
" well you sure do throw tantrums like one " he said as he carefully carried me bridal style and all I could think of was how heavy I must be and how his arms were probably threatening to break .

I nervously jumped out of his arms ,
" I can walk by myself thank you very much   " I said and headed towards the door and that's when he turned me around by gently twirling my arm and carried me over his shoulder ,
" and you claim to not be a child " he murmured below his breath his breath ,
" I heard that you know  " i said flicking his back .
" that was the point " he replied and I just rolled my eyes .

we went to his bedroom and we were the only ones in his house so i assumed his folks were at work . his bedroom was very neat , the bed was made to perfection and in the left corner there were novels stacked including under his desk .

it was grey and black and it smelt like lavender which I've noticed his hair smells like . there were pictures of sunsets on his wall and paintings , he also had a drumming set in his bedroom which shook me .

" like what you see ? " he asked with a gentle grin ,
" my brother's bedroom was never this neat " i said laughing gently ,
" well make yourself comfortable I'll be right back  " he said as he walked away .

i went over to the shelf filled with books and looked at them . I smiled when i saw ' i know why the caged bird sings ' by maya angelou , i had that too.

I noticed the after series and flushed , i loved it so much . his room was a 100 / 10 . I sat on his bed and I noticed a picture on the bedside , it was him with a beautiful blonde girl who had a beautiful smile and they looked beautiful , alike if not anything .

they had the same hazel brown eyes and pearly smiles . maybe she was his late twin sister . i placed the picture back on his bed stand because i felt like i was intruding .

" i see you've met evan " he said as he came in with a first aid kit ,
" evan ? that's her name ? " i said a little shocked ,
" yeah our parents really screwed our names up , she was evan and I'm evallyn " evallyn . that's his name .
" it's sounds beautiful coming from you  " he said and I realized I had said it out loud .

" lay down and I'll treat your arm " he said as he pulled my legs forcing me to lay down . for some reason this was amusing to me and i laughed and instantly regretted it .

he stared at me as if he'd never heard anyone laugh before and i wished I could die right then and there .
" god you have no idea how refreshing it is hearing a girl laugh properly instead of giggling " he said and tried to tickle me but i quickly rolled off to the opposite side of his bed and stuck my tongue out at him .

shocked at my own silliness i quickly changed my expression into a playful scowl as if to say game on . as if understanding my gesture , he dived and I couldn't fight him and he carried me on his shoulders and threw me on the bed .

" you're a tough patient " he said as he made sure to keep me in place my kneeling on my hands but i knew something that he didn't , i wouldn't run away from him .

" yeah well that happens when I'm being treated without asking " i said nervously .
" yeah well if you hide stuff from me , painful stuff , that's bound to happen " he said half serious .

" you can't expect me to tell you things when we don't even know each other , that's nuts .  " i said sticking my tongue out again and he just smiled and rolled his eyes .

" are you ready ?  " he asked ,
" you sound like you're about to break my virginity , just do it .  " i said looking down at my wrist .
" you've never -  " he said before i cut him off ,
" we are not about to discuss my sex life doctor " i said hiding the embarrassment from even talking about this ,
" roll your sleeve up  " he said gently looking at me .

i took a deep sigh and closed my eyes for a second . i had never shown my drawings to anyone before , and doing so felt like being vulnerable to someone who doesn't even know me and someone who can just decide I'm not enough and walk away , but why did I feel like doing this ?

i opened one eye and he was still staring at me ,
" i was kind of hoping you'd have disappeared " i said opening the second eye .
" I'm not walking out on you " he said and I felt like he was implying more than leaving me in his bedroom but nevertheless I smiled .

i rolled up my sleeve and carefully studied his reaction waiting for him to be disgusted and call me a psycho but he smiled at me reassuringly and connected his lips to my ' art ' .

that second , that very second it felt like he had kissed the pain away , as if he actually cared and he understood my pain without even knowing , but i knew better than to lead myself on .

i just layed there fiddling with the bed cover and felt something cold connect with my skin and looked at it , he was applying ointment on me .

afterwards he bandaged my arm up in a thin layer so it wouldn't bulge under my tight thin top . i started to sit up and look at him . i smiled and said ,
" thank you for that " I said but he raised one eyebrow up .

i was confused when i realized he was waiting for my other arm which was infact covered in drawings too . I wasn't sure if i should just give in and let him see my other drawings but at this point he'd seen it all .

" oh okay " I said before rolling my other sleeve up but the t - shirt was stuck because of dried up blood . he took a damp cloth and carefully dabbed on the dried up part until it got separated .

he did the same thing that he had done on my other arm and pretty soon he was done . i didn't bother getting up but i continued to lay down on his bed and faced the ceiling .

" what do you want to eat ? " he asked and my stomach turned at the sound of eating but I couldn't  give in . this was the third day and i was willing to keep it up .

" I'll just have water " i said and sat up becoming conscious of the way my thighs must be flattened out making me seem fatter than I already was .

" you don't strike me as the girl who's nervous about eating in front of your boyfriend . " he said with a chuckle ,

" 1 , you're not my boyfriend , 2 , I'm not I'm just not hungry , 3 , you don't know me so I can surprise you  " I said smiling ,

" okay then tell me about yourself  "he said and i stopped breathing , literally no one has ever asked me about me  . it's always about other people .

" i don't know what to tell you honestly .  " I said shrugging .
" come on there has to be something  " he said looking at me curiously ,
" nope " I said popping my p .
" well let's make this more interesting " he said as he lay on his stomach .