five bucks

" what do you mean interesting  ? " i asked not buying the idea ,
" so we take turns asking each other questions but we have to tell the truth , as deep as the other party wants to get  if i find out you lied you give me five bucks it doesn't matter when but if and when i do , and same applies to you , if i lie and you find out I'll pay you five bucks . " he said smiling at the idea of this game .

" uhm okay so who's gonna start ?  " i asked not exactly sure about wanting to play this game .
" me , what's your favorite color ?  " he asked ,
" really ? you added ' as deep as the other party wants to get ' for you to ask my favorite color ? " i said suppressing a giggle .
" but if you must know , it's red and black " i said wondering what i would ask him ,
" ah , never would have guessed that " he said smiling .

" okay my turn , when are you planning on giving my car keys back ?  " i asked , i missed my car ,
" I already did , my turn  " he said and I help my hand out .
" you're lying , my five bucks " i said smirking ,
" check your backpack , atleast the one you had yesterday  " he said and i wondered if he was being serious or not ,

" okay , why did you cut yourself ?  " he asked as his eyebrows creased , i knew it would come to this , eventually and honestly i wasn't ready to fully let him in , i mean I've only known him for two days .

" personal reasons , my turn " i said and noticed how his expression hardened but i ignored it .
" what's your body count ? " I blurted out , i was genuinely curious about this and felt a little bad for asking .

" too high , what's your name ? " he said playfully and my heart ached for some reason but we weren't dating , we weren't even friends so why was i hurt by it ? gross .

" carla , when was the last time you cried ? " i asked and he grabbed his phone and went to his contacts ,
" carla , carla , carla , please do the honors of giving me your number " he said with a childish grin and i just smiled and rolled my eyes .

i hesitantly dialed it in because what harm could it cause ? i quickly got up and asked him for the bathroom .
" first turn on your left  " he said as he saved my number .

I hurried into the bathroom and to my great surprise , i was on my period . this could not be happening right now . i quickly went through my options , 1 : use toilet paper or 2 : call evallyn .

I sat there not knowing what the fuck to do , i obviously needed to shower but fuck there wasn't any tape here for my thighs .

" evallyn " i yelled with a shaky voice and i heard feet approaching,
" yes ? " he asked outside of the door .
" i , uhm , well , can you bring my backpack please ? I have a situation " i said nervously .

" oh shit is it that time ? " he asked and my face flushed , i kept quiet for a while and repeatedly blinked at how he knew .
" there are some , you know , things in the cabinet on your right , do you need to bath or anything ?  " he asked and i smiled not knowing what to say .

" we have extra towels and soap in the same cabinet " he said ,
" thank you " i said and waited for his shadow to disappear . it felt weird bathing at his house if i was being honest but i kind of didn't want to go home .

I opened the cabinet and sure enough there were a lot of things . I wondered how he knew the pads were here but then again it was his house .

i decided to take a quick shower and a knock came at the door .
" i have unused underwear , it was my sister's and she never wore it so yes , I'll just leave it and the clothes here outside yes ? yeah " he said nervously .

" uhm thank you , can i also have some box tape please ? " i asked nervously but obviously he must have thought it had something to do with my current dilemma because he didnt ask any questions he just obliged .

i got out of the shower and opened the door to find everything there . i quickly got dressed after covering my thighs with tape and took a deep breath .

" I'm done " i mumbled as I stood awkwardly at his bedroom door .
" uhm do you need something ? do you have cramps ? my sister always complained about those and she'd almost kill me , all the time . " he said with a soft laugh .

" uhm can you take me home ?  " i said half heartedly , i needed to lay down and take a nap because the cramps were starting to kick in .

" but it's so early  , are you sure you're okay ?  " he said rolling over to the other side of bed and patted a space next to him and i groaned before throwing myself myself next to him  .

" I'll take a nap and you will not disturb me , okay ? " i said sternly as if reprimanding a five year old . he looked at me and laughed  . he stood up and came back with a warm blanket .

" okay mom I won't disturb your nap , you're crankier on your period  " he said and I blushed furiously .
" shut up  " i groaned before dissappearing into the world of slumber .