1 • first day of school

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
SENIOR YEAR
SEPTEMBER 2ND, 2021

At the Barton-Romanoff Household, 7:21 AM, First day of school.

"Morning Natasha." Clint had walked downstairs into the kitchen where their father was making breakfast. Nick Fury, an agent and super spy, had adopted Natasha and Clint when they were about 1 year old.

"Hi Clint." She said passing him the milk carton. He frowned, and passed it back, walking to the fridge. He opened it, grabbing a chocolate milk carton, that had a picture of him and was labeled Barton Carton. He started gulping it down faster and faster, making their father turn his head at Clint.

"Clinton. Your going to get a stomach ache." He said shaking his head while he tossed the eggs.

"Dad, I'm going to school this morning with Steve." Natasha and Steve had been best friends since they moved into their street. He was a nice kid, he came over a lot. Clint knew him, as did Nick, being his football coach and all.

"Alright. I trust him. Hes a good kid." He said smiling at Natasha, only to be interrupted by another one of Clint's rants on why they should get together.

"Natasha. We know you like him c'mon! You stare at him like he is the greatest thing ever created." Natasha gave him a glare, before starting her rant.

"Well so sorry Clinty Winty. Have you met the guy?! He is nice, and he actually has respect for women." They fought until Nick couldn't take it, and sent them to their rooms to get changed. Natasha hopped down the stairs first, laughing at her phone. She was wearing a white sweater, blue plaid mini skirt, with white converse. Nick sent her a glance and she sent him a 'deal with it' smile.

"Bye dad!" She said as she walked out the door.

"Have fun with your boyfriend!" He yelled in response

"Not my boyfriend!" She said slamming the door shut. They still had about 25 minutes till school, but she wanted a coffee, and being the gentleman he is, Steve said yes, and made sure he was ready early to take her.

"Morning Steve!" She hopped in his blue convertible BMW ( Steve gives me rich kid vibes ), and closed the door as they drove to the closet Starbucks.

"Your hair." He said playing with it a little, like he did when they were kids. Natasha over the summer had grown her hair, and made it wavy with a little straight in it ( basically the style from cacw ).

"I like it. It suits you." He said opening the door for her when they arrived

She slapped his hand slightly. "Always a gentleman." She teased, making him blush.

They got inside to order, and Natasha got a cappuccino, while Steve didn't know what to order, so she just got him a apple juice. He was a 5 year old stuck in a 17 year olds body, thats for sure.

Steve opened the door for Natasha, and they walked back to the car to go to school.

When they arrived, Tony pulled up in his red Ferrari.

"Hey Pep!" Natasha yelled to her when they drove. Tony and Pepper had been dating since freshmen year, and they were a loved coupled among the school. Pepper always kept Tony in check with his decisions, and how much money he spent, not to mention how he had a new sports car every week.

"Oh my gosh! Nat your hair looks so cute!" She said when they hopped out of the car, Pepper was wearing a blue dress which Natasha had assumed Tony got her, and white flats.

"Hey Bitches!" Maria yelled at them when they got to the front door, followed by Steve screaming "Language!", and then causing Tony to fall over laughing.

They walked inside, and the bell rung.

"Welp. I hope Senior year doesn't suck." Natasha said turning to Steve, seeing that they had the same exact first classes.

---

HI!

This is one of my other books. Im really excited to be writing this and will post every so often :)