6 • be mine?

TONYS HOUSE
SEPTEMBER 4TH, 2021
SENIOR YEAR

It was Saturday morning, and all the teenagers had woken up. Tony thought it would be hysterical to get a bell and ring it, while pouring water all over Steves face. Natasha woke up, and was surrounded by the bright lights of Stark's mansion . She looked to her right, to see Bucky and Wanda. Strange. She thought, well before remembering what happened before them last night. Sure, Bucky had liked her in like 3rd grade, but that was nothing besides grade school drama. They were literally cuddling. Her back was to his chest, and his arms wrapped protectively around her tiny figure as his head was nuzzled in his neck. She snapped a pic and smiled. Ill post that on instagram later.

"Morning Nat." Steve tuned over to face her. His hair was all wet, his voice thick with sleep. He looked grumpy, wouldn't blame him, Tony had wacky ideas last night.

"Morning soldier!" She exclaimed. Natasha knew that since the 1st grade, when Steve was weak and tiny, before he started working out, he has always wanted to be a soldier. He has the body for it. He also has the guts to put someone else before him. Thats what she lov- liked about him. Yes liked. Shit. Natasha noticed she was staring at him a bit long, so she stood up, flattened out her shirt, and walked to the kitchen to meet Clint, Tony, Pepper, Maria and Sam all laughing. She noticed how flirtatious Sam and Maria had been around eachother, and with her natural born spy instincts, there was something going on.

"Morning Red." Tony exclaimed, handing her a glass of juice.

"Call me that again, Ill slit your throat when you sleep." Tony whimpered, curling into Peppers side, who sat there and smirked, playing with his hair gently to make him smile. Everyone knew that being the playboy he is, he needed someone to keep him in check, and Pepper was certainly that person. They were practically made for eachother. When she sat down, she immediately was brought back to the day that Tony had asked Pepper out.

Flashback

"Steve!" Tony whined, pacing in his room. Today was the day that Tony Stark would ask his biggest crush ever, Pepper Potts, to be his girlfriend. For a while, he was pretty damn sure that she didn't like him back, that was, until that happened at one of his parties.

The crew was playing Spin the Bottle after the last day before winter vacation. It was Tony's turn to spin, and it landed on a certain someone. He blushed and leaned over to her, capturing his lips in hers. She just smiled into the kiss, as it got more intimate, Clint started cheering. They pulled away, and gazed at eachother. Meet me outside later. He motioned with their secret language. As they were best friends, they had many secret things that only they knew about. She nodded, but their eyes never broke the gaze as the game ended. Everyone left, having Happy drive them all home, and Pepper patiently waited outside. Tony was nervous, even though he had kissed so many people before, this was different. She was different. The butterflies in his stomach were going round and round as he looked at her, sitting outside in the garden. She was playing with Tonys dog, Rufus, when she turned to look at him with a gentle smile before standing up.

"Hi." She said, looking at him. His eyes, staring at her and traveling up her body. She was wearing a white long sleeve shirt under a buffalo print red dress. Her hair curled slightly, falling on her shoulders. Her smile welcoming, gentle. Pepper Potts was known for her personality, a shy, quiet, but passionate girl. She didn't start trouble, tried to stop it sometimes, and always did the right thing.

"Pep I-." Tony stepped closer to the girl. He grabbed her hands and held them in his. They were tiny, but they were the tiny hands Tony wanted to hold.

"Tony. I really, really like you. I get it that you probably just wanted to play and put in a show for everyone else, and thats fine. But you probably don't feel the same about me, and thats fine. I get it. Like look at me, Im some shy girl and your the most popular guy in school. I just wanted you to know how I feel ok, thats it. If you don't feel the same, we can move past this and be best friends again. Ill see you tomorrow Ton." She dropped his hands, and started walking away. Tonys mouth was left agape.